2019 super marron jungle male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-23-2019, 01:28 PM   #1
relicboas
2019 super marron jungle male

Letting go of my beautiful super marron jungle male. He’s stunningly pretty, super easy to handle and eats f/t fuzzy rats like a champ, I don’t have a bad thing to say about him. He’s the jewel of the collection, I’m only selling because I’d like to get my other projects off the ground.

$2500 OBRO.
Would consider trades for a nice VPI/het, particularly redrum or PD.

If interested please email me at lizadamsrx@gmail.com or message me on Instagram at Relicboas. Please don’t message me here.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2019, 02:39 PM   #2
Guy Castro
I don't know of any super marron males that have bred successfully, do you know of any?

Old 06-29-2019, 01:55 PM   #3
eldiablokid
Pretty sure that I produced him, lol

Old 06-29-2019, 06:22 PM   #4
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablokid View Post
Pretty sure that I produced him, lol
Then maybe you can answer the question I posted above.

Old 06-29-2019, 06:35 PM   #5
eldiablokid
No Super Marron has ever reproduced. Eventually one will just like the Sterling Males and Scoria Males

Old 06-30-2019, 09:25 AM   #6
Guy Castro
Quote:
No Super Marron has ever reproduced. Eventually one will just like the Sterling Males and Scoria Males
Scoria males and females have produced on many occasions(two males and two females by me, plus many other people). I have found that people have tried breeding super Marron with zero success to date. This is the reason I haven't purchased one.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:51 AM   #7
eldiablokid
Most Scoria males don't breed, especially the F1 and F2 males, that being said everyone forgets to mention the neurologic conditions. Eventually a Super Marron will breed its just going to take some outcrosses.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:55 PM   #8
Guy Castro
Quote:
Most Scoria males don't breed, especially the F1 and F2 males, that being said everyone forgets to mention the neurologic conditions. Eventually a Super Marron will breed its just going to take some outcrosses.
I know of quite a few male Scorias that have bred successfully,not just mine. Yes some, not all, do show symptoms of a neurological issue. That being said,I don't see how outcrossing would change things, with it still being a super Marron. I hope you are right and I'm wrong. I came close to purchasing one. Did my research and ask a lot of others with knowledge of the gene, since I basically didn't know much about the gene, other than it's been around for some time.

Old 06-30-2019, 02:46 PM   #9
Guy Castro
Now I'm wondering why you are selling "The top snake in our boa collection"?
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2019, 03:21 PM   #10
eldiablokid
Hey Guy
Is there a specific reason why you are trying to trash this sale thread, what is your point ? If you're not interested in him then please take your comments to the appropriate forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
#boa, #boaconstrictor, #marron