Did I call it or what????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-03-2004, 04:37 PM   #1
Gregg M
Did I call it or what?????

Taken directly off of Trempers site.....

* Blue Albinos........Update 11/15/04 - due to an incubator accident I lost my male hets and now have to start all over making new male hets and then breeding them back to the mutation female. So my friends, this nice project is set back, but not dead. If I can duplicate this mutation in a single offspring then the light blue albinos with red eyes will happen. A number of you have seen my blue mutation female tangerine albino and know the potential at hand. But at this point, we're looking at 2006 or 2007 on these. Don't be too disappointed, I promise some equally impressive new mutations for 2005!

I called BS on this from the begining...... He counted his chickens before they hatched and now he is forced to back peddling through his BS....... Seems to me he was realy counting on this purple eyed albino to produce blue albinos...... Anyone with a half of a brain could have seen this coming..... I wonder what the excuse will be in 2006 and 2007......

Old 12-03-2004, 05:35 PM   #2
riverjop
I knew it!

I knew he shouldn't have givin his females those little blue pills!!!

Old 12-04-2004, 09:39 AM   #3
Gregg M
I just noticed something too..... Why would you make only male hets..... Why not make a bunck of female hets and a few male hets...... From what I am reading, he was going to use all those male hets to breed back to one female...... That does not make any sence to me......

Old 12-04-2004, 10:53 AM   #4
groovygeckos
Talking i have seen .....

the tangerine RT is talking about .....has a very large purple and blue splotch on its tail ! no type of eye color will make a difference in body color ...where do you guys get this crap from ? trust me there is another reason that those will not be released this year ......you will see soon enough !

Old 12-04-2004, 10:54 AM   #5
groovygeckos
hey overton

love to see the gex that hide in that sucker

Old 12-04-2004, 11:19 AM   #6
Gregg M
It aint gonna happen...... I want to see a pic of this blue spot on the tail..... Where is it???? The reson they are not being released is because there is none....... Tell me how eye color will affect skin color......

Old 12-04-2004, 11:23 AM   #7
groovygeckos
eye color will not affect

skin color ..........who said so ? i have 3000 pictures on my computer , so cannot find pic (does exist) just have to trust me on this

Old 12-04-2004, 11:30 AM   #8
Gregg M
Please, make me a believer...... I say it does not exist..... I want to see a BLUE spot on a leo.....

Old 12-04-2004, 11:32 AM   #9
Gregg M
Apparently, Ron seems to thing that because he produced a leo with purple eyes, this somehow means it is possible to produce blue albinos..... Thats who said so........

Old 12-04-2004, 11:32 AM   #10
groovygeckos
i will try to find it

might take a month .......hope it wasnt on my old computer (crashed)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!