1.0 10ft Super Tiger + other retics and het burms for sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 01:51 PM   #1
ThomasB
Thumbs up 1.0 10ft Super Tiger + other retics and het burms F/S F/T (super pic added)

I have 1.0 high yellow 10ft super tiger retic $750 obo one of the best I've seen
0.1 12ft Bali yellow head really pretty full grown 4 years old $450 obo
0.0.2 4ft poss triple het burms from Jay Owens albino, green,
granite $300ea obo.
The retics have been showing breeding activity and both have been cycled.
All animals are tame.
I have pics of them all upon request. I would work a pakage deal for the group. I'm also interested in trades for 100% het albino balls, 100% het piebalds, Poss het female albino and piebald balls, albino retics, and Chondros.
I would consider other offers as well.
Email me at les_lie@netzero.com or call at 972-294-2027
Thanks
Tommy Boyd
Here is the supers pic I got him from underground reptiles this is a older pic. He just shed today and is even more yellow and bigger. I can take new pics of him if your interested. One of the yellowest supers I've seen.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-13-2004, 04:50 PM   #2
ThomasB
Here are som pics of the Yellowhead

Pics don't do her justice. I have to take pics with my digital 8 camcorder.
I can Take more if desired. Or if your in the Dallas area your more than welcome to come see them. Just let me know
Thanks
Tommy
Trade offers welcome :eatpointe
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-13-2004, 10:56 PM   #3
Travis K
Hey Its Travis with the female super. Would you be interested in trading the female super I have for your male super.

Old 12-14-2004, 08:52 PM   #4
ThomasB
Still Have them

I've had many offers but no cash or snakes have shown up.
Still open to offers
Thanks
Tommy
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-09-2005, 09:43 PM   #5
p0opstinksal0t
ill give you 600 for the super and will pick up.

Old 01-18-2005, 05:19 PM   #6
zdrcguy
trade for super tiger male

error, sorry!

Old 01-18-2005, 05:26 PM   #7
zdrcguy
I have a 6 month old 0.1 Kayuadi Super Dwarf i would consider trading for the 1.0 super tiger . she is a really nice little snake, and she eats a large mouse every week like clock work.

Old 02-09-2005, 10:00 AM   #8
Jeter07
Yellow Head

Hey. I am interested in the yellow head female. WHere in TExas are you located. I am in the Irving/Dallas area. Could you do 400 if i picked her up. ALso I have a female DH green/granite. She is CRazing looking. I can send you a pic of her if interested in any trading. Please let me know. My email address is joshjeter88@yahoo.com Thanks, Josh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread