Price Animal Company Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2004, 02:31 AM   #1
Quammee
Question Price Animal Company Inquiry

Anyone have any experiences with Price Animal Company? I'm thinking about purchasing from them. Thanks.

Anita

Old 02-14-2004, 12:51 PM   #2
romanmoniz
Thumbs up Doug Price

Price animal comp. You have nothing to worry about Doug is a great guy and has been donig buss. for almost 15 years you will not have any problems. Roman Moniz

Old 02-14-2004, 11:36 PM   #3
Ken Foose
I tend to agree. Buying from Doug is safe, and the animals he produces and sells are top grade. He has some of the nicest animals on the market.

Old 02-15-2004, 05:09 AM   #4
odatria
Doug Price is definitely one of the good guys!

A few years ago, I purchased some animals from Doug. To make a long story short, there was a problem with one of the animals. When I brought it to his attention he replaced the animal immediately without hesitation. I would recomend Doug to anyone who is looking to do business with a man of his word. He has great mice too!

Regards,

Michael.

Old 02-15-2004, 07:27 AM   #5
Blackwater Reptiles
Price Animal Company

I haven't spoken with Doug Price in over a year and I haven't purchased anything from him for longer than that, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything Doug has in inventory because I trust him.

He's been keeping reptiles for longer than a lot of the upstarts in the business have been alive, and he's been doing things the right way... honestly... since I've known of him....

No worries with Price Animal Company.

Old 02-15-2004, 09:23 PM   #6
Paul Huang
ditto

Doug's a very trustworthy guy and I have purchased some very nice pythons from him in the past. Definitely a good guy in the business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!