Amoeba - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-15-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
David Reid
Amoeba

Yeah, I know, but I did not name this one, my WIFE did. Please send all the hate mail to her.

So, the year that Pastel Clowns were first produced by BHB, my wife and I were at the San Diego show. I was talking to Glen over at Rusty's Balls, and my wife came running over all excited, and said, you have to come look at this snake. I figured it was some crazy combo, but since my wife is not really a snake person, I should have known. She drug me over to BHB's booth, where we walked thankfully right by the $24K Pastel Clowns, over to a deli cup that said $50. She said, LOOK at that one! It was a nice, robust baby, with a reduced pattern. I figured it was a female, and I got off pretty cheap.

These first two pics show a baby Amoeba I hatched a few years ago, from the original female. She is a carbon copy of the adult female. I actually sold this female, probably should have kept her.
This next pic shows a yearling Amoeba female.

Same snake.

This is a male Enchi Amoeba, produced by a buddy of mine who purchased the original Amoeba female from me. This male proved out to be an Amoeba this year....pics coming soon.
I think the Amoeba works well with the Enchi and probably Clown stuff. We will see if there is a Super...

Dave

Old 03-13-2016, 05:38 PM   #2
David Reid
Well, my buddy was nice enough to sell me the original Amoeba female, so I now have her back at my place. My wife is stoked, and the female is just as nice as I remember her. Thanks for taking great care of her Kyle.

Dave

The morph was named for the cool looking Amoeba pattern, seen on the left side of the snake in the last pic.

Old 03-13-2016, 10:22 PM   #3
David Reid
Here is a pic of the two Super Enchi's I produced from the Amoeba Enchi male bred to a non Amoeba Enchi female. I really like their look, and would have held them both back if they were females.

Old 03-15-2016, 07:22 AM   #4
phoenix-cry
Nice looking snakes! I think the name is cute!

Old 03-17-2016, 03:51 AM   #5
Deuce
Gorgeous girl. I can't help but notice a similarity between her and Will Bird from Extraordinary Ectotherm's line of Banded. His Super Bandeds look very much like your adult Amoeba girl there. They're my favorite pattern reduction/color cleaner gene too, so that's high praise in my opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!