For Sale FEMALE OUSTALET CHAMELEONS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 11-16-2016, 09:09 PM   #1
Snakesatsunset
FEMALE OUSTALET CHAMELEONS

Perfect sub adult virgin Oustalet Chameleon females
FANTASTIC SHAPE
$89 SHIPPED EACH. 2/$139 SHIPPED
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2021, 06:34 AM   #2
Aaron22566@gmail.com
still have any oustalet's

Old 06-14-2021, 06:20 PM   #3
scags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron22566@gmail.com View Post
still have any oustalet's

I think you’ll find it’s very hard to get oustalets or any other less popular species from Madagascar right now. Due to the export ban it’s difficult for shops to obtain them.
And because they aren’t popular like panthers or parsons, hardly anyone is breeding them.

Currently I know of 2 people in the United States that have oustalets eggs in the oven. But they won’t be hatching until fall at the earliest. I have personally have 2 female ousties. However one is wild caught and has a serious fungal infection that will likely take her life in the coming weeks or months. The other female is a virgin. So I’ve been searching for males to no avail.
Backwater claims they had a couple oustalets available last week, but I refuse to purchase from them, since they could not answer my questions and I know people who have had terrible experiences buying from them.

Your best bet is going to be continuously watching the online sellers. Last I heard there won’t be another maddy shipment coming in until late summer or early fall.

Old 06-14-2021, 07:56 PM   #4
Snakesatsunset
theres no import ban, and they are coming in regularly.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2021, 08:01 PM   #5
scags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
theres no import ban, and they are coming in regularly.
Wow! Seriously that is great news. The chameleon forums reported some kind of ban last year.

Are you going to be getting some anytime soon? I’ve been watching your site for several months and have not seen any oustalets in stock.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!