For Sale Desert morph male almost a yearling 350$ obo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 03-16-2015, 10:21 PM   #1
Kilosner14
Desert morph male almost a yearling 350$ obo

I purchased this ball python on July 11th as a hatchling lonestar reptile expos and had no intention of ever selling him. But when I moved into this new appartment I was told that I could have him but me being new to this sort of thing didn't actually read the lease which states I need WRITTEN permission. He's feeding on f/t rat pups twice a week and judging from the pictures I've looked at online (I don't own a scale) I'd say he's around 350_450 grams. I'm conducting the transaction through PayPal and im asking $350 obo you can choose your own shipping method since you will be paying for it. He's extremely healthy and has beautiful coloration. I've included pictures. In Most of The pictures but he's about to shed so he's getting darker and the pictures don't do him justice. If I haven't sold him before he sheds I'll take new pics. Feel free to contact me via txt at 8172550372
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2015, 10:53 PM   #2
wohlerswi
What exactly is this guy and why is he $2000? If I'm not mistaken that's a regular desert and worth around a tenth of your asking price. If I'm mistaken on what it is I apologize.
will

Old 03-16-2015, 11:09 PM   #3
Milo Garcia
Might have mistakenly added one too many 0's at the end of that asking price?? Just my guess.

Milo

Old 03-16-2015, 11:31 PM   #4
Kilosner14
���������� lmao my bad, I edited the typos like three times and still missed the wrong price. But I bought him for 150 and the cost of rats for almost a year puts my investment above 200 anyway but you're absolutely right I'm actually not sure why it says 2000 TWICE There is no way I made the same mistake TWICE. �������� I'll edit it right now.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, desert ball python, male, yearling