For Sale Leopard Gecko Juveniles! Looking for loving homes!!! Cheap!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
GeckoGirl2010
Leopard Gecko Juveniles! Looking for loving homes!!! Cheap!!!

Leopard Gecko Juveniles!!!

I'm trying to cut down on my total of lizards and I've decided to sell my leopard geckos! I paid $20 for each, and I'm only going to ask $15 for the largest and $10 for the smaller ones. (I have 5 total)

Savannah: $15. Male. About 6", maybe a little more. He's not unusually colored but he'd be a great pet. He's a sweetheart and easy to handle.
Someone is interested...but if you get to him first he's all your's. I need the room.

Spencer: $10. Male. Maybe 5". Not too sure. I was told by a breeder friend of mine that he's a leucistic hypo mix but once again, I'm not too sure. He's friendlier but he's not much of a people gecko. More of a breeder.

Sadie: $10. Female. Maybe 4". High yellow I believe. He's the prettiest of them all in my opinion. He'd make a great breeder.

Seba: $10. Male. Maybe 5". Normal color I believe. He's one of the larger of the group. I haven't really handled him much though you could easily tame him.

Someone is interested...

Sammy: $10. Male. 3" maybe. He's really too young to be sure of the coloration though. He's the youngest and the smallest of the group. He hasn't been handled much but he will turn around I'm sure.

If I have to ship, so be it. Just please figure out the shipping costs from Port Lavaca, TX 77979 to where ever you are and let me know. I'm kinda new at this. Lol. So yeah, please email me at: horror_flick_fanatic@hotmail.com or text me or call and leave a voicemail at 361-553-9062 if interested! PM me! Either of those is fine by me.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread