Central American Wood Turtles! CB & Highly Colored! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-01-2023, 05:09 PM   #1
RedFoot206
Central American Wood Turtles! CB & Highly Colored!

***Florida sales only*** We will meet you most places in Florida so you can save on shipping!

Beautiful CB Central American Wood Turtles with flawless highly colored shells. They are very active and eat fresh fruits (especially papaya), worms/snails and Mazuri. They are semi aquatic turtles.

They range in size from 2.5-4". $50-$80 ($20 per inch).

Please contact Scott at tortida@yahoo.com if you are interested in these wonderful turtles!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2023, 01:19 PM   #2
HoosierTorts
Very glad to see more folks working with these! I love hatching them out. Your prices are a bit low in my opinion, but I don’t sell often.
I would recommend anyone interested in these to grab them. The price is only going up on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-02-2023, 02:15 PM   #3
chelidman
Why Florida sales only?

Old 02-02-2023, 03:04 PM   #4
Kyle Beiter
HoosierTorts, have you worked with rhinoclemmys punctularia? There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of information on them compared to painted woods

Old 02-02-2023, 03:19 PM   #5
HoosierTorts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Beiter View Post
HoosierTorts, have you worked with rhinoclemmys punctularia? There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of information on them compared to painted woods

Only a couple. Not breeding yet. I have Manni and incisa now and might grab some funerea hatchlings here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!