SOLD!! Big Beautiful Pacific Gopher snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 04-20-2021, 07:38 PM   #1
Blueking11
Big Beautiful Pacific Gopher snake

Hi.
Beautiful, light colored male adult Pacific Gopher snake from the Tehachapi mountains, Kern county Ca. He will literally eat out of your hand (frozen/thawed) as he has done for me many times. He is just over five feet long and is very friendly. He rattles his tail once in a while, but has never bitten me. Only $100 plus FedEx overnight shipping. My phone number is 910-977-1752. Call or text anytime. Thanks for looking.
Carsten
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2021, 12:05 AM   #2
MSB1
What methods of payment do you accept ? Shipping to 48122.

Old 04-21-2021, 01:56 PM   #3
MSB1
Thank you. Freezer is half full of frozen chicks, large and small mice, pinkies, etc. He'll eat like a king. And I got rid of my tv and watch my pets instead. And I'll try to locate a female that looks like him, for company for him. I have several others his size. Kankakee Bulls, blonde and red N.M. Gophers, and Patternless Southern Pines het for leucistic. Only As Pets. NFS. My next food order I'll add appropriate size frozen rats. Even though they seem to prefer chicks. A balanced diet is best.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!