Trade Mad.Hissers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
kingofturtles
Mad.Hissers

I purchased a small colony of hissers for some roccocos i purchased.
Unfortunately the toads refused to eat any that were offered.
I need to get rid of them (locally) will trade for crickets, or
smaller softer bodied roaches(no fliers or crawlers)
608-477-2241 josh
wis.dells area
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
Emileypaige776
If you don't find anyone local, I have some mealworms, red runner roaches, and lobsters if your interested in shipping.

thanks,
Emiley

Old 11-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
kingofturtles
thanks ill keep you in mind emily.
do the red runners fly? how many do you have?
turtlejosh02@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
pssh
Nope, they don't fly. I have a small amount of red runners. I also will have large numbers dubias shortly, but for the next few days I only have smalls-mediums, and all sizes of feeder male nymphs. I breed mealworms and painted lady butterflies as well. I have blue bottle fly larvae and butterworms available too. Let me know if you're interested in any. Mix and match as you please.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
kingofturtles
how big/soft are the lobsters? I may be interested in those
I have (est.)about 25 adult hissers about 50/50 male n female
I would ship, I just need to look into where I can get a 2-3 day heat pack. Its COLD here!
whatever we deside is a fair trade, I must be able to reproduce it & it has to be soft bodied.
What are the chances of getting flour beetles to breed if i may ask?
turtlejosh02@yahoo.com or txt me anytime @ 608-477-2241 josh
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #6
pssh
I don't have any lobsters (too fast and too good at climbing for me.) And I do not have any flour beetles sorry. Do your toads chase their food? If they do (and can eat a full grown cricket) the butterflies would be good, as would the blue bottle flies if they are a little smaller. The flashes of orange really gets the attention of many animals. Plus you can try to breed them. They will lay on the feeding material, and will produce hundreds of eggs if you have any of their host plant available (many of their hosts are garden weeds, easy to obtain usually.) the caterpillars can be eaten as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!