For Sale Male Leopard Gecko, Terrarium and LOTS of Accessories. $50. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 05-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
Tamuril
Talking Male Leopard Gecko, Terrarium and LOTS of Accessories. $50.

Hi! I have an adult-male leopard gecko for sale. He's approximately 6 years old. I took him in when he was a juvenile to keep his former owner from disposing of him. He is very docile and doesn't mind being held. He's about 9 inches long from nose to tail tip. He has a scar on one of his testicles from an infection he had last year(the skin split due to chafing from the calci-sand I had been using as substrate. I now use repti-carpet), but he is quite healthy. He comes with his 20 gallon(24x16x12 inch) terrarium and the following accessories:

screen terrarium cover
75-watt basking lamp
under-terrarium heating pad
10x9 inch diamond-shaped shelter cave
5x4 inch half-log hide-away
stone-concealed water bottle
separate food/water dish
7 inch tall live cactus decoration(in another food/water dish)
artificial tree decoration
screen cleaning scoop
dried food(small flies)
calcium supplement
anti-bacterial vitamin supplement
emergency diet(powder that is mixed with water and administered via syringe in case of illness)
black beetles and meal worms in plastic tank for food and/or breeding
liquid wound-healing aid
Leopard Gecko Care book (The leopard Gecko Manual by Philippe de Vosjoli)

I am moving out of my apartment next week, and I haven't had the time to give this beautiful guy the attention he deserves, so I'd like to find someone who will take him home and take great care of him. If you have any questions, or are interested in taking him home, please feel free to contact me at Tamuril935@yahoo.com. (The white powder in the photos is calcium powder from the "seasoned" meal worms he just had for lunch! ) Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, leopard, male, terrarium