0.1 Madagascan Giant Hognose - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 08:59 PM   #1
Jungle Gems
0.1 Madagascan Giant Hognose

I have a female Madagascan Giant Hognose who is in need of a home. I was originally going to use her as a breeder, however, she is a finnicky eater and will not accept rodent prey (requires f/t amphibians). I am in a state in which the weather is not conducive to amphibians and therefore do not have immediate access to them. She will be better off in the hands of someone able to give her the individual attention she deserves as she will regurge her food if not kept at a completely stable temperature (she will regurge at less than a five degree drop at night). She has a very sweet temperament and has never attempted to bite and I handle her frequently. She's almost five feet long! This snake is somewhat thin due to only keeping down about five meals in the past four months, but not even close to being emaciated. She is free of external parasites and has been treated for internal parasites as well. Prior experience with any species of hognose is a plus, but not a requirement. I would love to see her become someone's personal pet. There will be no adoption fee, just a 45.00 shipping fee and she's yours (she will be shipped in an insulated box with a heat pack). I *will* make sure that you can provide her with the best home possible before accepting any payment, though. If you are interested, feel free to e-mail me at Jennifer@JungleGemsExotics.com.

Thanks!

Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 02-14-2005, 01:18 AM   #2
Clipse
Talking Hey Im Interested In It

Hello i am interested in the hognose, e-mail me at crocman2020@yahoo.com

Old 03-05-2005, 03:57 AM   #3
Jungle Gems
Thanks to all who responded...

...I received many responses from outstanding qualified individuals, but have decided to place the Maddy Hog in an educational program with others who have worked with Madagascan Hognose before. I believe she will be very well cared for at her new home and can now be used as an important educational tool in the herp world.

Again, thank you all for your interests.

(Some of you may need this advice for future reference...if you are interested in adopting an animal, do not write an e-mail that says something along the lines of "where do I send the 45.00". The person who is adopting out a pet usually does not enjoy doing so and is only interested in finding the best new home for thier animal that is possible. Show that you care.)

Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 03-17-2005, 07:11 PM   #4
nicolai
what the.....

Talk about false advertising...

P.S. just pulling your leg!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread