1.1 collards and 1.0 bearded - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 08:58 PM   #1
lzrdgrl
1.1 collards and 1.0 bearded

I bought the adult male collard about 6 months ago and I have had the adult female almost as long. He has a little color and a kinky tail (It was like that when I got him) and she has less color and is complete with no problems. He will bite if you pick him up and she doesn't like to be handled either. The bearded dragon is around 10 months, has only a couple inches of tail and an old healed jaw injury that doesn't effect him (He's still cute). He isn't mean but a little scared and doesn't really like to be held but will tolerate it. He is fairly normal but does light up to a burgandy color often. The collards and the bearded shouldn't have contact with each other because the bearded is completely healthy and the collards are wild caught. $10 each animal. Local pick up prefered. I will deliver them partway if you're near Orlando. Call (407)491-0322.

Old 12-09-2004, 08:31 PM   #2
lostathome69
???Still got 'm???

Hello,

I live in New york, and would be willing to pay for over night dilivery if it is not too outragious. 14138

How much everything come too? do you have anyother details? Pictures?

E-mail me at lostathome69@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, please let me know yes or no, Please e-mail!

-John

Old 12-25-2004, 08:07 PM   #3
THEO REPTILEMAN
Hey
I might Be interested in the Bearded Dragon.
I live in Portland Or and would be willing to pay for shipping.
i already own 1.1 Bearded Dragon and have plenty of room for more.
Please email me at theoreptileman@yahoo.com

Thanks
Theodore Reptile Man

Proud Owner Of
1.1 Inland Bearded Dragon
2.1 Ornate Box Turtle

Theodore's Reptiles

Old 04-19-2005, 05:22 PM   #4
dajago
I would be interested in adopting your lizards, however, I live in Missouri, so I would pay for shipping if you would do that. I am most interested in the collard lizard. I have Beardeds now and Geckos, but would like to add the collard to my collection. Please email me at dajago@earthlink.net

Old 04-19-2005, 09:40 PM   #5
Cat_72
Um.....

How many of these really old posts did you reply to???

I guess at least this one isn't 2 years old, lol........

Old 09-15-2005, 11:41 PM   #6
canon_guy
Talking Another grave robbed!!!

undefined Gawdy!! this one is a grave robbah! still digging for the free posts!!

Old 12-01-2005, 12:57 PM   #7
dawgy
hi are they still available

Old 12-03-2005, 03:56 AM   #8
bbbxcursion
Wtf?? Look At The Date It Was Posted

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread