0.0.1 Common Snapping Turtle (south jersey/philadelphia) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
Tom11151979
0.0.1 Common Snapping Turtle (south jersey/philadelphia)

I have a small snapping turtle that I took in as a rescue last year (late fall/early winter).

He must have hatched late in the year and he was WAAAAAY too small to get through the winter. I don't even know how he was a live on the day that my friend found him because it was in the 30s and he was about the size of a half dollar (or smaller).

He is in the 6" neighborhood now and I just feel like he would be better off with someone else. Snapping turtles aren't my thing LOL.

So, he is free to a good home. If anyone wants a smallish snapper and you can pick him up in Burlington NJ he is yours.

The best way to get in touch with me is to email me at tom@scialla-insurance.com

Hopefully someone will take this guy/gal. He's your traditional snapper with the traditional bad attitude LOL. If you're looking for a turtle that you can hold or play with this is not the one LOL.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #2
chris97
Do u still have him I would love to give him a home could u send me pics of him to christionireland@ymail.com also how is its feeding temperment

Old 02-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
Tom11151979
He looks just like a normal snapper. Nothing special. As far as feeding habits go he is an asskicker. He will eat anything in front of his face including your fingers LOL. He strikes the side of the tank when you walk by. He's a typical snapping turtle.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #4
chris97
Hey i didnt hear back from you since the email i sent if you are looking for a home for him i still would love to give him a home. Please get back to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!