1.0 Male Jackson's Cham for Adoption - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 11:52 AM   #1
elago
1.0 Male Jackson's Cham for Adoption

This guy is a local rescue, and with my other projects taking off I just don't have the time to care for him. His previous owner got him as a baby and had absolutely no idea how to care for chams, and he has a previous case of MBD (kinked back) from not having any UVB lighting. Since I have had him, I've had him under Mercury Vapor lights and supplemented his diet every feeding with multivitamins/calcium supplement, and he's finally eating well and coming around. If anyone would like this cham, he's free- just pay shipping. I'm afraid that his growth is stunted and he'll never be the beautiful, graceful animal that Jax should be . CHAMELEON EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, feel free to write me if you'd like him. I use UPS overnight by 10:30 am which will run around 35-40$ for this little guy. I prefer him to go to a home to become someone's pet animal where he will be appreciated and doted upon. -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

Old 06-23-2004, 05:07 PM   #2
plainjane
jackson chameleon

do you stillhave the jackson, if so I can take him.I have experience with chams. and have a set up.you can e-mail me at plainjane772000@yahoo.con.

Old 10-23-2004, 04:04 PM   #3
kah2658
jackson

Please tell me if you have found a home for this little guy??? I have been searching for one to adopt for some time now.... I live in Chicago and am a Cham LOVER - I now have 8, but have had 18 at one time!!! YEP - told you... LOL I am not a kid, nor will sell him - he will be very loved and very well taken care of - i have alot of empty open air cages and a great vet.
please let me know..
karen

Old 11-29-2004, 07:37 PM   #4
ChameleonGurl
do you still have him?

Old 11-29-2004, 10:14 PM   #5
elago
Jacksons

This Jackson's has been unavailable for some time now, for future perusers. Thanks for asking, however! -Eric

Old 02-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #6
Apelila
Question Maui Raised

I was wondering if you still had the Jackson I raised them while growing up in maui hawai'i and I would like to have one again. If he still needs a home please let me know. thewrightwoman@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread