Someone using my name! 6/2021 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-15-2021, 12:36 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
Someone using my name! 6/2021

Please be informed, someone has called a member with a wanted ad that left a number on the ad and were trying to sell him what he wanted. He was smart and contacted ME through fauna to see if it was really me. IT WASNT!!

Currently I’m not selling anything but roaches. Do not let this pos steal your money. This is the number he used to try and rip off the other member.
1-615-908-5671. I live in Ny with area code 518!! Always that code.

Anyone that has had any calls from someone saying they were me, please contact me through fauna messages.

Rich

Old 09-02-2021, 06:49 PM   #2
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Please be informed, someone has called a member with a wanted ad that left a number on the ad and were trying to sell him what he wanted. He was smart and contacted ME through fauna to see if it was really me. IT WASNT!!

Currently I’m not selling anything but roaches. Do not let this pos steal your money. This is the number he used to try and rip off the other member.
1-615-908-5671. I live in Ny with area code 518!! Always that code.

Anyone that has had any calls from someone saying they were me, please contact me through fauna messages.

Rich
If you google that phone number you'll see this guy scams a lot of forums. Especially car and car parts.

Old 09-03-2021, 04:41 AM   #3
allreptiles1966
I did along with another guy who sent me a personal reply. He’s from mass and had an issue with this guy about a snake. He looked me up and seen it wasn’t me and got in touch. Both of us had strong words for this pos!
I called the pos and told him bluntly, use my name and number and I’ll fix the issue. He called me back a day later trying to give me some bs story on why. Didn’t care and told him again, use my name and I’ll settle the problem personally.
Have not heard of him again and no issues to date.
I have seen his scamming all over. These are people we need to handle, roughly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!