Need prayers for grandson. Please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-17-2022, 07:30 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Need prayers for grandson. Please

Hi
My best buddy, my 3 year old grandson just woke up with about a 102 temp. My daughters family has fallen Ill to Covid and getting over it. But my grandson is only 3 and I’m really worried for him. He’s my little boa buddy in training.
I’ve never felt so useless and scared.

Anyone reading who is Christian or just a caring person, please hope/pray for my little boa buddy. And me. I’m a wreck

Picture is Liam, a boa boy by default. Me.
This is his first baby boa and he truly likes it. And loves his hissers! Laughs so hard when they crawl up his arm and legs. I mean laughs hard. He’s a very good 3 y/o.

Rich
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2022, 09:02 AM   #2
bcr229
Prayers out! And fortunately kids are pretty resilient. It's definitely scary when they get sick though.

Old 03-17-2022, 09:06 AM   #3
Socratic Monologue
It'll be OK, Rich. Kids are tough little critters. The fever is helping his body to fight off whatever he picked up.

Here is some good science-based information on fever in children, and what to do about it:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/k...when-to-relax/

This is not science-based, but I am of the opinion that ice cream is good for fever. Give him a little scoop from me.

Sending strong thoughts your way and his.

Old 03-17-2022, 10:44 AM   #4
JButera
Prayers sent. I had two young nieces with 102+° fevers earlier this week. Both recovered 100% within 48 hours. Both tested negative for covid. Try not to worry too much.

Old 03-17-2022, 03:09 PM   #5
allreptiles1966
Melinda. Justin and John
I do much appreciate you taking the time to give prayers for my grandson!
I’m sure I’m just over worried. The hard part is, he wants his Pa, and I can’t go to him to give the hugs he wants. A bit stressful. I was a mush this morning.
Thank you again for the prayers.

Gonna read that link right now, John. Ty

Rich

Old 03-18-2022, 12:12 AM   #6
Master of the Universe
I wish your grandson all the luck in the whole world! My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family!

Take good care of yourself and that little snake wrangler will be better in no time!!

Old 03-18-2022, 08:58 AM   #7
JColt
I've had 5 grandchildren go through covid and they were all less sick than I had gotten sick from it. I'm sure he'll be fine in a few days. Never easy watching young ones get sick.

Old 03-18-2022, 09:47 AM   #8
allreptiles1966
Thank you Rich and Joe. I truly appreciate it.
He’s my first grandson and probably the last. My oldest son doesn’t want to bring up kids at this time in life. And my other son, well, he likes his money too much. Lol. And daughter that has my grandson is done. So seeing him like that was upsetting and scary.

A little Tylenol and he was out! Stayed in that position for almost 2 hrs. He is potty trained, but has diarrhea so a pull up is warranted.
Attached Images

Old 03-19-2022, 09:49 AM   #9
allreptiles1966
I’d like to thank you all. Prayers answered. My grandson is much better this am. No fever. No coughing and is playing.

Rich

Old 03-19-2022, 11:05 AM   #10
allreptiles1966
I’d like to give everyone some karma but for some reason I’m missing my board with the scales and report all that whole section is gone. So I cannot give due karma. I’m sorry.
If they ever fix the problem, I’m be sure to send karma to you all.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to pray for my grandson, our next boa collector/breeder. A good kid at the moment.

Rich

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!