Info Jackson Reptile - using others' photos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
FireStorm
Jackson Reptile - using others' photos

I came across the Facebook page for someone calling themselves "Jackson Reptile" because they post in a few of the Ball Python groups I am a member of. They were posting some animals for sale at pretty low prices, so I checked out their facebook page out of curiousity. I recognized a pic of a Sterling Pied as on that belongs to Brandon Osborne. He also has a pic that is on WOBP as a Caramel Glow listed on his page as a banana for sale.

I do have screenshots saved in a word document, but I can't figure out how to post them. I'd be happy to send the document with the screenshot to someone else, or try to figure out how to post it later tonight when I have more time. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

The link to the Jackson Reptile facebook page is:
https://www.facebook.com/reptiloman

Old 10-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
KORBIN5895
Okay, I lol'd. He has a picture of a pied that says it's a 100 g male for sale but the index card in the picture has the female symbol.......

Old 10-25-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Clay Davenport
Rather than save them in a word document, take the screen shot and paste into MS Paint or a photo editing program and save as a .jpg then attach it to your post.

Screengrab is a handy addon for firefox for just that purpose, it saves as a picture in one step.

Old 10-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #4
Clay Davenport
Here's a screen shot of the one he is calling banana, original picture is found here:
http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/caramel-glow/
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
Clay already posted one, here are the others Shelly screencapped.

1 - This is a screenshot taken from Jackson Reptile facebook page
2 - This is from Osborne Reptiles facebook page: Notice the Sterling Pied pic.
3 - This is the caramel glow from WOBP:
4 - screenshots of the same pic on Jackson Reptile Facebook, as a banana for sale:
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
Deborah Stewart
To add to this

Banana YB stolen from a member's picture gallery on another forum.
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #7
David Scarboro
Does anyone know if this joker is a member here?

Old 10-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #8
chazzz
I sent Brandon an email informing him about this thread.

Old 10-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #9
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
Does anyone know if this joker is a member here?
To add to that, and I'm most likely going to feel pretty stupid after asking this since it's probably right in my face. Does anyone know his/her real name?

Old 10-25-2013, 09:41 PM   #10
FireStorm
I don't know his real name, or if he's a member here. I only checked out his page because some of his posts in the facebook group had suspiciously low prices. The Sterling Pied pic was a dead giveaway...not like there are many of those around.

I did give Brandon a heads up earlier today about the pics, but had not sent him the link to this thread yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jackson reptile