Collection Reduction Sale! Breedable adults @ low prices! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
zeewhiz
Collection Reduction Sale! Breedable adults @ low prices!

Hey ya'll,

I've realized I'm a bit male heavy, and I need money for Daytona this year, as well as room for what I buy when I get there, lol. Anyhow, I have the following animals for sale, all eat f/t with no problems whatsoever. Fedex certified to ship, just give me your zip code for a shipping quote. Also, my shipping price will be exactly what fedex charges me to ship. I won't add a penny more for shipping supplies, I'll take care of that for you. Also willing to meet if you are local.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO!

TRADES CONSIDERED AS WELL

On to the animals:

1.0 '08 Ultramel possible het Caramel. Tons of yellow on this guy. $75.

1.0 '08 Keys Corn ph Terrazzo and Charcoal. Great snake, good eater, typical keys body composition (long and slender). He's got a slightly shorter lower lip, I dont know if it was genetic or if he got it caught in something as a hatchling, but it doesnt affect his eating or shedding. If it werent for this, I'd be asking much more for him. Beautiful snake though. $60
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
zeewhiz
Motley/Stripe sold... update bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #3
leaveittoweaver
How's the boa's temperment?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
allie_kat
The little Ultramel girl is lovely. How much for shipping to 07470?

Old 07-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #5
zeewhiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaveittoweaver View Post
How's the boa's temperment?
She's got a great temperment... the only time she can get moody is during feeding time, but thats how it usually is with snakes... at least in my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie_kat View Post
The little Ultramel girl is lovely. How much for shipping to 07470?
Shipping to you via fedex standard overnight is $48. If you want her, I'll go $90 shipped for her.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-06-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
zeewhiz
Ultramel het blood sold (thanks Allie_Kat!)... update bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 03:22 PM   #7
zeewhiz
BUMP! C'mon, SOMEBODY make me an offer on something!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #8
zeewhiz
bumpity bump bump
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!