SOLD!! Satanic Leaf Tailed Geckos Lot of 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-06-2019, 08:08 PM   #1
DSFXStudio
Satanic Leaf Tailed Geckos Lot of 4

Group of 4 stunning wild caught males selling as a group cheap or singles will cost more. $600 plus ship for all 4*

I have had them in my possession for a year all are well established. The pictures that are posted are the most recent pics of the geckos while In their enclosures* those are plastic wall Mart tubs with holes in the lids and sides for ventilation. Pothos plants, abgmix and sprintails. You can see them all on my FB page House Of Dragons under pet services* there are Lots of pics of each gecko* thanks. Please no PMs this should answer all questions and concerns I don't log on here much don't have tge time to check emails if you want them and your serious their yours! You know What to do.

PayPal is: Ddolphin33@yahoo.com

After payment is received we can text and set up shipping.

Price for 1 is $250
Price for 2 is $200 each
Price for 3 is $175 each
Price for 4 isn$150 each

Prices don't include shipping and nothing is negotiable prices are already rock bottom wholesale.

After payment for geckos is received I will reach out to you for address for shipping quote and payment for shipping can be settled after purchase.

I ship Monday through Thursday through 'SYR' fully insured. Anticipate shipping to be around $65 but exact quote will be given to you after purchase.

Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2019, 08:25 AM   #2
AquaCreations
How much individually?

Old 10-07-2019, 08:52 AM   #3
DSFXStudio
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaCreations View Post
How much individually?
$300 each
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-14-2019, 02:51 PM   #4
DSFXStudio
Price Drop. Take all 4 for $600 plus ship. Or i can include the CB Ebenaui male I have listed for sale with the 4 males for $800 plus ship.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2019, 07:18 PM   #5
DSFXStudio
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSFXStudio View Post
Price Drop. Take all 4 for $600 plus ship. Or i can include the CB Ebenaui male I have listed for sale with the 4 males for $800 plus ship.
Listing updated thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2019, 05:54 PM   #6
simplyrachel101
Sold?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Old 10-16-2019, 06:19 PM   #7
DSFXStudio
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyrachel101 View Post
Sold?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Yes SOLD
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!