Dark fire/dal/partial pinstripe (possible female) and dalmation crested geckos F/S - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
ladywhipple02
Dark fire/dal/partial pinstripe (possible female) and dalmation crested geckos F/S

I'm putting two more of my baby geckos up for sale! They don't really fit into my breeding plans---I'm want to focus on solid, dark chocolates (maybe blacks eventually) and reds---so I'm shifting some things around a bit.

The first gecko I have up is a dark fire/dalmation/partial pinstripe. This one is a possible female (she's about 8-9 months old now and showing no signs of a bump). Gorgeous gecko that I purchased at the All Ohio Reptile Show in November, she's currently eating Crestie MRP, and Clarks, alternating every two days, and currently weighing in at around 9-10 grams. Here's a couple pics:

Not fired up:

Fired up:

For this little girl, I was looking to get $130 shipped (shipping through Fed-Ex).

Next up, I have a little olive---for now---dalmation. This guy is too young to sex as of yet. He's about 6 months old, weighing in at around 5 grams, and chowing down on MRP and Clarks. Pics for him:

For him, I was hoping to get $90 shipped (shipping through Fed-Ex).

Now, for the deal: if you want them both, I'll ship them to you for $170... that saves you $50!

Please contact me via email: buckeyegecko@hotmail.com. I'm interested in trading for other geckos (reds and chocolates) and may be willing to bring my price down... so make an offer. Thanks and have a great one!

Do a group deal and get them both for
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2006, 08:55 AM   #2
Cicada Hollow
Lynn, not sure if my email got through to you or not, so posting here as well. That would be wonderful, can you confirm your Pay Pal addy? And will you send photos of the dalmatian as well? I may just take him too...

~Dorothy

Old 03-10-2006, 08:29 AM   #3
ladywhipple02
Hey all... these little guys are sold! Thanks for the inquiries!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread