Tri-Color Hognose Hatchlings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 06:16 PM   #1
uf_g8or
Thumbs up Tri-Color Hognose Hatchlings

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I am forced to sell the majority of my snake collection.

For Sale - 0.0.4 hatchling tri-color hognose. Born 9/23/06 and doing great. All have shed and eaten at least once. They will be sexed soon. They will only be shipped after each one has had at least three meals.

Males will be $200 each shipped.
Females will be $250 each shipped.
Pairs will be $400 shipped.
Or take all four unsexed hatchlings for $750 shipped.

Sorry No Trades!!

I can send more pictures if needed. I have plenty of references too and feel free to do a search on me in the BOI.

Please email me at uf_gators_no1@yahoo.com for more info, pics and references. Please only serious inquiries.

PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ADS FOR MORE SNAKES!!!
I also have:
1.1 adult pair carpet pythons (female proven)
0.1 sub adult dumeril's boa
1.1 proven adult pair tri-color hognose (the pair that produced these hatchlings)

Please see my terms and conditions before purchase: http://www.freewebs.com/thesnakebree...conditions.htm

Thank you,
Michael Rehker
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread