Trade 28 ft Criss Craft Boat - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:42 PM   #11
kcw1099
Bump up
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
kcw1099
b
u
m
p

u
p
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #13
Noel S.
Do you have a trailer......???? I don't have snakes but have.....
These are 2 Showcase brand enclosures. Check out the website for specs..Showcasecages.com both are 36x24x24. Terracotta color and stackable. Heavy sliding glass doors with locks. These cages are almost new. They are waterproof and seamless. I will include a thermostat that runs 2 heating sources and 2 lighting sources. It has alarms and can be set up to warn you through the internet. It also has sunrise and sunset features. I will include the lighting and heating as well. I will give you aspen shavings and all of the mouse breeding stuff I have. I will include a nice metel shelf for the mouse stuff. I also have miscelleneous things like heat lamps, hides, bowls etc. This is all great stuff in excellent condition.........
THIS IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE. THE THERMOSTAT WILL RUN BOTH ENCLOSURES AT THE SAME TIME WHILE HAVING DIFFERENT SETTINGS IN EACH IF NEEDED. ALL YOU NEED IS THE ANIMALS.

Let me now if you want pics. There are pics of the cages on the website listed above.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #14
Noel S.
How about this as a trade.....
These are 2 Showcase brand enclosures. Check out the website for specs..Showcasecages.com both are 36x24x24. Terracotta color and stackable. Heavy sliding glass doors with locks. These cages are almost new. They are waterproof and seamless. I will include a thermostat that runs 2 heating sources and 2 lighting sources. It has alarms and can be set up to warn you through the internet. It also has sunrise and sunset features. I will include the lighting and heating as well. I will give you aspen shavings and all of the mouse breeding stuff I have. I will include a nice metel shelf for the mouse stuff. I also have miscelleneous things like heat lamps, hides, bowls etc. This is all great stuff in excellent condition.........
THIS IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE. THE THERMOSTAT WILL RUN BOTH ENCLOSURES AT THE SAME TIME WHILE HAVING DIFFERENT SETTINGS IN EACH IF NEEDED. ALL YOU NEED IS THE ANIMALS.

Let me now if you want pics. There are pics of the cages on the website listed above.

Old 09-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #15
kcw1099
b
u
m
p
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2010, 05:31 PM   #16
Noel S.
I am fairly new to the site and am not sure what BUMP means. Does that mean you want more out of the deal?????

Old 09-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #17
Noel S.
E-mail me at nedaree@gmail.com

Old 09-09-2010, 07:26 PM   #18
kcw1099
Noel,
Sorry about such a late response. I wasn't getting the emails informing me some one posted on the forum until a few minutes ago.Bump just means to bump the page back up to the top. Every time someone writes on the forum it goes to the top of the list.I checked out the website for the cages you are offering. They are nice looking but I have no use for them. Also from the site it looks like two cages and the other items you mentioned would be worth about a thousand dollars. This is a 28ft boat. Just the engines and outriggers are worth over ten grand. I'm not looking to get ten grand for the boat but I'm definitily looking to get more than you offered. take care
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #19
sonicwrxpa
just wandering what is its name??

Old 09-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #20
kcw1099
whos name?
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!