1.1 Proven pair Dumerils to trade for... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 11:41 AM   #11
Canyon State
i have

i have 2 red rail boas male and female, female has unusall very pink coloring, female is about 1.5 years old and the male is about 2 to 2.5. i also have 3 balls just common balls 1 adult male 1 adult female and one im guessing 1 to 2 year old female

Old 11-23-2004, 11:53 AM   #12
Canyon State
Re: 1.1 Proven pair Dumerils to trade for...

Quote:
Originally posted by mackdaddy
I have a 1.1 1996 un-related pair of pure Dumerils.

They have been bred twice producing healthy offspring with a year off inbetween. They are very healthy, not obese specimens, that have been cooled and recently introduced for this years breeding season.

The male feeds on one large rat every other week and the female feeds on one large rat every week.

What do you have to trade?
i have a young pair of unrelated redtail boas female with unusall pink coloring and a trio of normal balls one adult male and one adult female with a younger female. and a central texas whipsnake an everglades ratsnake, adult male western hognose

Old 11-23-2004, 01:31 PM   #13
mackdaddy
So...

What would you propose as a trade? Send pics if you have them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2004, 03:27 PM   #14
Canyon State
Re: So...

Quote:
Originally posted by mackdaddy
What would you propose as a trade? Send pics if you have them.

i propose that i trade my redtails and my two adult balls for your dumrils unless you had something else in mind i also have an 8 foot male albino burm that i forgot to mention

Old 11-23-2004, 06:24 PM   #15
niyamyuni
trade

Mackdaddy, I have breedable columbians, 2.3 adult amazon trees, Sub-adult viper boa, many kenyans, adult woma, 2 female carpet pythons(adults), 1 bredls python, 1 aberent ringed python, 3 carpet/coastal crosses, and 1 adult female coastal. Any of these snakes can be on the trading block. Email back if interested in any of these. Thanks, Kevin

Old 11-24-2004, 01:08 AM   #16
Canyon State
Re: trade

Quote:
Originally posted by niyamyuni
Mackdaddy, I have breedable columbians, 2.3 adult amazon trees, Sub-adult viper boa, many kenyans, adult woma, 2 female carpet pythons(adults), 1 bredls python, 1 aberent ringed python, 3 carpet/coastal crosses, and 1 adult female coastal. Any of these snakes can be on the trading block. Email back if interested in any of these. Thanks, Kevin

hey kevin im intereested in your bredls python would you be will to trade it for anything i have listed. i want that python i cant find anybody on the internet or in my state that has them i dont only want it i need and if nothing of what i have listed in the past few posts i also have a subadult and ababy westerndiamond back if that interests you but i want that bredls

Old 01-20-2005, 03:52 PM   #17
billyboyblue
how much money r u loking for?

i was just wondering how much money you are loking for.... because i want build a dumeril collection and dont have any snakes to trade..... e-mail me at sidekickedinthehead@gmail.com

thanks BILL

Old 01-25-2005, 04:21 PM   #18
Tom Siegrist
They are gone everybody, thanks for looking

Old 11-20-2009, 01:05 AM   #19
Taajfrancois
I have a albino burm ~ female..

Old 11-20-2009, 06:43 AM   #20
hhmoore
wow - this was a 5 yr old ad, and the seller even posted that they were gone....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread