Wanted Or Trade/$: 1.1, 1.0 or 0.1 YOUNG or Young Argentine adult White(or albino?) Tegu(s) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 08-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
FlyRiverTurtle
Wink Or Trade/$: 1.1, 1.0 or 0.1 YOUNG or Young Argentine adult White(or albino?) Tegu(s)

Just to clarify asap -- Argentine Tegu's only - NO COLOMBIANS. Thanks!

Blue, B & W or any cool morph pair available will consider.

I realize it is fairly hard to find one of these WHITE guys/girls let alone a 1.1.0 pair but figured I'd give it a shot here at F-C before settling on a high end blue phase & or giant/b&w Argentine Tegu.

Stranger things have happened & I have come across in the past. My collection is living proof!

Moving along -- We Prefer younger "white morph" to raise up on our own but realize this is not a easy request an adults or "adult" will also be acceptable beings they are not totally and utterly:

"crazy mean" from mishandling while young/bad bloodline(inbreeding) but nippy is just fine with me as that can all be worked out.

Will also consider 1.0 or 0.1, etc if you do not have a PAIR!

Really prefer morphs but run what you have by me as you never know?..

I have $-Cash-$ as well as a Fly River Turtle Pair(also a lone male) amongst other things I may or may not consider coming off of, this all of course is depending on what the situation/deal/offer is.

Must at least have halfway decent pictures &/or videos as I do in case a trade is encountered. With that said, please no picture collectors. I am not into wasting my time or your time.

If you have a Pure White Tegu lead for me or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact me via the PM feature above offered by this site. It will be greatly appreciated as you will find out if you do indeed come to me with a "valid" lead....

OR:

If you have what I am looking for "on the table" look forward to hearing ASAP!

I am not big on the word "HET" (HA) BUT:
I may consider a 66.6% or so as long as you have proof of the parent(s) being visual morphs as well as a price drop, etc.

This has been a long journey, hoping to have better luck this year 'on this site. I will also consider the even more RARE "Albino" Savannah Monitor but realize this is nearly impossible, especially in the U.S.A but again, we have cash & high end trades to offer in trade so anything & everything is worth a "Mention" as we all just never know.

Worst i can say is NO, same with yourself.

Just to mention a few of my "Trades" I may consider if not interested in cash or "all" cash depending on the circumstances....

HERE WE GO...

I have Available for trade(s) FOR Morph or at the very least high end Tegu's or also looking for another PAIR of High End OLD World (Blue-ish) 1.1 Young adult Rhino Rat Snakes but more-so "again" I want an ALL "White" or even considering high end Tegu's/Poss Het's being I make out in the trade as the word HET to me is shaky to say the LEAST.

The last thing I may be interested in &/or settle on is a "ALL AMERICAN TEGU" (with proof) that is not to old but very tame. Prefer female as if I go that route I will breed into my Giant C B& W Tegu male.

Just one or two of my many offerings besides CASH I will mention below as to not make this post to much longer:

I HAVE: One Perfect 10-1/2 inch shell length (Male 01 hatching) Fly river for sale/trade if interested as well as the following animals/situation:

I also have: As mentioned above, the pair of Fly River Turtles are 01's and actually get along together in the same custom 310 tall gallon tank but will eventually need a entire insulated/custom room with a land area setup as in synthetic sandbar's, Lights, etc if ones wants to attempt breeding in a few more years or even up to a decade (I think sooner, already showing signs of courtship with no injuries & guaranteed 1.1) all depending on the particular specimens but I have a Great Feeling. which is a very possible "rare" opportunity for somebody to beat the odds with space & time/knowledge so I am saving them for that "rare" trade if it ever pops up. I will not split the perfectly paired pair up. Thanks for reading.....

NOTE: The pair of 01 FRT's have a Paper Trail and were imported legally before cites II went into effect although there size shows it anyway - worth the mention. I may not trade these but figured I would mention to see what I come up with as this has been a dream of mine to breed FRT's on day as I have a room to be built for them perfectly even controlling the barometric pressure so to speak within. If anybody will be successful in breeding captives in the u.s.a out of a residential (large) home, it will be ME and of course my RARE Pair whom were raised together and get along to this day even with showing a little courtship.

Interested in anything other, run it by me as I may just have it on the table for the right offer or if not 'be able to get it for you!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE &/OR THINK EVEN IF JUST A FRIENDLY PM TO ME WITH A LEAD TO A "PURE" WHITE TEGU from any linage (blues, etc) OR TEGU PAIR of either &/or -- even a high end pair of all American Tegu's or just a LONE FEMALE with great personality will DEFINITELY be considered if that trade/sale price is "fair"...

THANKS for reading and sorry for the partial rant but had to fit allot into this one post to get my ad out there in full!

Respectfully,
Stephen
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!