Reptile Room guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: TRR Guys: What is their secret?
Suave and debonair 2 10.53%
A similar, but rare, brain malfunction 2 10.53%
They're just all HOT 3 15.79%
Duh, TRR? 6 31.58%
They're all clones of the same person 2 10.53%
a statistical abnormality 2 10.53%
the reason is their proximity to Seamus 2 10.53%
other 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2004, 06:20 PM   #1
Lucille
Reptile Room guys

You know, every group has its own distinctive stamp. Jocks. Nerds. Politicians.
And, there are different site personalities as well. Ebay. Martha Stewart (lol). The IRS friendly helpsite.
There is a small but distinctive genre I have recently discovered: the guys from TRR. Perhaps they need to have a calendar made of them. Or perhaps their brains need to be harvested and studied for the benefit of humanity, I dunno.
Why are they different? A definite je ne sais que but something out of the ordinary is going on.
Find them, talk to them, judge them:

Old 08-23-2004, 04:07 PM   #2
bcfos
Well we have a certain stigma on us in the herp community forums, but I think it is changing for the better. Myself I am not so much a cranky asshole as I was before.

Old 08-23-2004, 06:44 PM   #3
Lucille
Well Brian I don't know where you got that judgment but certainly not here. I think highly of you, and even more so when you came to my assistance when I was new and ventured into an argument with Al.
While you definitely live in the fast lane, you are talkative, often witty, and the kind of person everyone (except Al) wants to have on their board...

Old 08-23-2004, 06:54 PM   #4
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
Well Brian I don't know where you got that judgment but certainly not here. I think highly of you, and even more so when you came to my assistance when I was new and ventured into an argument with Al.
While you definitely live in the fast lane, you are talkative, often witty, and the kind of person everyone (except Al) wants to have on their board...

Well thank you very much. At least one person thinks that so i guess I have my moments.

Old 11-21-2004, 07:20 AM   #5
TooManyBurmese
Lucille I asked them to make a calender of themselves, but they all cried and whined and it never came about

They are definately HOT though!!

Let's push for a calender!

Old 11-21-2004, 07:32 AM   #6
Lucille
I don't know if that's something we ought to do. I saw a pic of Gary on his site one time: you know how busy my life is right now, if I saw his pic on a calendar while drinking my morning coffeee, I might not be able to tear myself away to go to school.......

Old 11-21-2004, 06:26 PM   #7
Gary O
LMMFAO............

I am willing but I need someone to take the pics........................

I need to get a bit more fit though

Old 11-22-2004, 06:55 PM   #8
Lucille
Mmmmm, Gary, you are definitely calendar material

Old 11-22-2004, 07:04 PM   #9
sirenofthestorm
Well, it could be worse. You could be a Pacers fan. lol, sorry I couldn't resist.

Old 11-23-2004, 06:25 PM   #10
Gary O
lol....I grew up a Bulls fan. Yeah it was because of Jordan lol. I never got to see him play live. I wish I did. I am also a Cleveland Fan. I follow both teams..........But I am a die hard Browns fan. I bleed Orange lmao

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!