McDonald's must pay obese employee $17,500 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #11
rcpreis3
GGGRRRRR! Hit the post button on accident before I was finished!

Do u know what we need to do? Start sueing these ppl that sue for bs reasons. We could claim pain and suffering for taking all the money out of these business hands and having to jack up their prices to cover the losses!

Old 11-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #12
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Pffft - like you wouldn't have told him to do the same thing.....
I wouldn't have told him what he could do to be able to sue me, but I could certainly come up with some other creative stuff for him to do in general. Perhaps I just misunderstood you.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:38 AM   #13
annmikeal
This is just sad that the fat ass who put the food in his mouth cant take responsibility for eating.... Loser

Old 11-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #14
deborahbroadus
I've lost weight because I lost my appetite..who can I sue?

I agree...it seems that we have started a "Blame" game trend and personal responsibity is no longer a "personal" responsiblity..we have officially become our Brother's Keeper!

Old 11-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Too bad we aren't in ***HELL***. I was gonna tell you what to do
awwww shucks.... guess I'm saved by where I put it

Old 11-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #16
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
Maybe I will sue Rich because one of the snakes he sold me... bit me and brought blood. Thats a bodily injury suit right there.

Actually, I had workers at SerpenCo sign liability waivers just for that very reason. And I think I had something similar in my FINE PRINT page as well for customers.

Hmmm, I guess I can sue everyone here who ever gave me a headache, aggravation, stress, or disgust..... Darn, I should have saved all the receipts for Excedrin over the years to show actual damages. But I guess I will be willing to settle out of court with everyone who chooses to pay for paid membership subscriptions, however. No need to get attorneys involved unless you all fail to meet my proposed settlement agreement.....

Old 11-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Actually, I had workers at SerpenCo sign liability waivers just for that very reason. And I think I had something similar in my FINE PRINT page as well for customers.

Hmmm, I guess I can sue everyone here who ever gave me a headache, aggravation, stress, or disgust..... Darn, I should have saved all the receipts for Excedrin over the years to show actual damages. But I guess I will be willing to settle out of court with everyone who chooses to pay for paid membership subscriptions, however. No need to get attorneys involved unless you all fail to meet my proposed settlement agreement.....
Well, I'll be darned!!! I think that last post cleared the room!

Old 11-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #18
deborahbroadus
Pardon my mess!

Old 11-02-2010, 04:20 PM   #19
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I cant remember if you did or not... but all kidding aside.. the thought has crossed my mind to put it on the bottom of each invoice that goes out with the animals. Folks now days are just nucking futs

Old 11-02-2010, 04:21 PM   #20
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Pardon my mess!
If you dont quit making a mess... we're gonna put a diaper on you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!