Dan scalaro (Ben Siegal employee) bad guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
serpentboy78
Thumbs down Dan scalaro (Ben Siegal employee) bad guy

I dont normally like to post bad guy posts,but this guy Dan Scalaro,just wont stop with these bogus emails.. and threats. We did a deal months ago,a Trade he claimed that the snake i sent him was doa,I asked sevral times for a pic or the return of the corpse,excuse after excuse I got from him. So I just paid for the snakes I got from him outright that he said he just got from the back of the store. Now months l8tr I get these emails from him saying I owe him a 1.1 of 04 eastern hogz. Yea right I paid for the snakes In full. I just wanted to post a couple of his emails on here to show is true colors..

Yep, my buddies at kingsnake.com will monitor your ass until you back shoplifting. (there is one)

Kingsnake.com and UPS will be laughing at you also. Show your friends your dic* for a good laugh. (here is # 2)................................ I hate to post bad guy posts but this guy just wont let up.I think he gives Ben&Stacy Siegal a bad name as being one of there employees acting like this..... So Dan cry all you want I know what was said and what was not said. I paid for the snakes in full.. You say you have been around 40 yrs act like it pal.... Grow up... Mike Clark..

"karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Old 10-16-2004, 12:12 AM   #2
serpentboy78
Thumbs down I wont drag this out

WELL I ALREADY STARTED A THREAD ON THE BOI ...SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN...... I PAID YOU FOR THE SNAKES BOTTOM LINE..... BY ALL MEANS PLEASE LETS HEAR A TAPE RECORDING....... LOL...... I'D LOVE TO MEET YA IN PERSON...... PE@CE....TO YOU....AND..GOD BLESS..... PS. I DID SHIP UPS.... I WILL NOT DISPUTE THAT FACT..... WILL NOT DISPUTE THE FACT THAT YOU BEGGED AS WELL AS STACY TO HAVE IT SENT THAT WAY TO THE STORE..... LESSON LEARNED...... I PAID FOR THE SNAKES AND YOU STILL NEVER EVEN SHOWED ME A PIC OR SENT THE CORPSE LIKE YOU LIED AND SAID YOU DID... IM THRU... POST ALL YOU WANT... AGAIN PE@CE...2...U AND UR FAMILY... MIKE..... ................... my last response to his bs email that Just got again...lol claiming he has me on tape.... LoL... I wont post his last deragotory email.... I paid for the snakes in full with out ever even seeing a pic of the so called doa or got it in the mail like he lied and said he sent.... Dan my dues are paid.. Say what you will, threaten me with your friends at kingsnake.com do as you will im thru....Mike Clark.
"Karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Old 10-16-2004, 01:04 AM   #3
serpentboy78
Talking lmao....

Yea, Ben is waiting your call. I would not piss on you if you were on fire so as you could figure, I am shaking in my boots to meet you. (Dan Scalaro)

Man this guy leads some life...
Mike Clark....

"karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Old 10-16-2004, 02:46 AM   #4
thomas davis
well

if it was me i would first contact ben and ask what the heck is this about?it shows integrity on your part to pay for snakes you got from him even though no proof of doa was provided in this trade deal,now months later he is saying ya still owe him?wtf?ive delt w/ben in the past and all went flawless, and frankly cant beleive he would allow one of his employees to talk with one of his costumers or anyone for that matter in that kind of threatning tone?especially since ya paid for the snakes?as stated id contact ben,then if neccesary find and post proof that ya paid for the snakes ya got from him,,anyway best of luck

thomas davis

Old 10-16-2004, 06:34 AM   #5
Chris@TSE
this guy works for Ben?

hmmm..........

Old 10-16-2004, 07:11 AM   #6
KNOBTAIL
I frequent Ben at least once a week.

I have never heard of this person, and I know all the employees. What makes you so sure that Dan is an employee of Ben and even if he was, maybe this was a private sale, and has nothing to do with Ben or Stacy

Old 10-16-2004, 09:36 AM   #7
BenSiegelReptiles
not sure

Dan is an ex-employee--he worked and showed up-never really had a problem with him--however he is also an avid collector and does alot of deals for himself with alot of dealers, as he is mainly into hots and we do not do any hots-i do not know who this person is or what the transaction he had with dan was, but it was nothing having to do with my wife or myself, so i think it is incredibly poor taste to even mention us in the heading of this post. Probably a ploy to get me upset with Dan. If you have a problem with me or my service feel free to call me or post it, but if your problem is with dan scalaro who does not even work for us, and has not since the begining of august, take it up with him and leave us out of it. I will say, that Dan does alot of business with quite a few people, and in my experience has always been an honest guy as far as i can tell. I think that if he says he received something doa, it would be true.
Ben Siegel

Old 10-16-2004, 02:42 PM   #8
serpentboy78
Warning! True...

Ben, Maybe I should of left your name out of the heading,reason being that I put it was every other word out this morons mouth was Ben this Ben that when I go back and Talk to Ben this... etc.. & me mentioning ur wife is because I spoke with her on the phone I asked her if in fact it was a doa and all she would tell me is it was not her deal.. I still will not swallow that it was a doa but in fact if it was,even w/o me seeing a picture or getting the corpse back I still paid for the snakes in full. My purpose of this thread was not just to try to piss someone off. Just to let ppl see how this guy is. You have all my aploigies if you feel disrespected in anyway that was not my intentions... Mike Clark

Old 10-16-2004, 06:21 PM   #9
Chris@TSE
I would highly suggest a moderator remove bens name from the title of this forum thread.

Old 10-16-2004, 08:50 PM   #10
Rainbowboaman
I second that Ben's name should be removed from the title of this thread as it was in very bad taste seeming it had nothing to do with Ben but will pop up if someone does a search on Ben.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!