For Sale FEMALE AMBILOBES FROM STUNNING BLOOD LINES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 05-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
ScreamersONLY
FEMALE AMBILOBES FROM STUNNING BLOOD LINES

These are Moving prices - Specifically meant to sell as fast as possible. I cannot take care of so many chameleons right now.

3 females for just $230.00

2 females for just $144.00

1 female for just $67.00

Here is a famous youtube video of the females' father, he is changing colors in this video and it's AWESOME!!!

Make sure to watch in HD 720, and the footage starts at 1 minute and 22 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaKk5dDWo-U

The females' mother comes from a wild caught Ambilobe female that was mated with "Theron" from Screameleons!!! This wild caught female that was paired with Theron produced beautiful females, and I bred those females to my male in the video above.

My animals come with a 2 week health and satisfaction guarantee. As well as support from me. My email is Care4urchameleon@live.com.

These females range from 3-4 months old. They're eating house crickets that are gutloaded with: sweet potato, kale, romaine lettuce, yellow squash, apple, orange, carrot top, carrot, cooked egg yolk, and lots of dry foods such as: baby cereal, oat meal, bee pollen powder, and kelp. I also use the commercial chameleon gutload that is named "Cricket Crack".

These females are also munching on house flies, that are gutloaded with bee pollen powder and honey.

I dust them according to Screameleon's recommendations.

These females are only for sale. No trades.

I accept paypal, money orders, cash, and checks (ship them out when check has cleared). Any further questions? Email me. Thanks!

Heres an example of a female that you can get from me for a seriously low price:

[IMG][/IMG]
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
ScreamersONLY
SORRY GUYS, I TYPED $67.00, MY MISTAKE! I MEANT TO TYPE $77.00 FOR ONE.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
theman1980
is that price shipped

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!