Photo Contest!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-08-2005, 11:03 PM   #1
LeosForLess
Talking Photo Contest!!!

This will be the first of our bi monthly or monthly photo contests. For now, there arent any prizes, but later on it may be mealworms, live pinkies and such. I have a website all ready but dont want anybody to start voting until pics are up so email you best pics to me at LeosForLess@gmail.com and i will pick out best 10 pics. So hurry and send them in!!!

Old 12-09-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
StinaUIUC
Can we send multiple photos or just one?... Also, why don't you put all the photos up to vote on instead of you picking the ones you like best and letting people vote on the ones you happened to like?

Old 12-09-2005, 04:21 PM   #3
LeosForLess
Freewebs only lets me host 10 pics per page. Trust me, if i coudl i would post all of them and yes you can email me multiple pics. Send them all in 1 and name your pictures, label the email as Photo Contest 1

Old 12-09-2005, 04:24 PM   #4
LeosForLess
Actuallu i can probably post more pics

I will most likely limit it to 25 though because it is a web poll.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:24 PM   #5
LeosForLess
Ive decided to add prizes to the photo contest. Either 500 mealworms or 100 super worms directly from timberline fisheries. All you do is may shipping. If you win you can turn it down and the second place winner gets it. I have a website all set up with a poll system, so all you do is click on the poll corresponding with the pic you like. The site will be open soon as the 30th spot is taken up or after a week or 2. Good luck, email me your pics!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!