For Sale African Spurred Tortoise Sulcata Tortoise ~ Grooved Tortoise for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
father0002
African Spurred Tortoise Sulcata Tortoise ~ Grooved Tortoise for sale

These amazing tortoises, the African Spurred Tortoises (also called the Sulcata Tortoise or Spurred Tortoise) are large, impressive animals. The only larger species of tortoise are the giant tortoises from the Galapagos and Aldabras.The African Spurred Tortoises are outgoing, very tame, and are among the most hardy of the pet tortoises. Though this may sound like a desirable pet, you must keep in mind that not only do they get large, but they have large care requirements. They grow relatively quickly, are very powerful, and require a lot of food, a varied diet, and a lot of space. You must consider these needs before acquiring this wonderful tortoise for a pet. They do get much larger than most owners can deal with. so if you are really needing her mail for more information's.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
jmbittner
sulcatas for sale

I am interested and would like some more information like size, age, weight, price? I have three sulcatas alreadly one male and two females, which I have had for over 5 years. I was lucky to get two female aldabras a year ago and love them all. I have plenty of room for them and would love to add another female sulcata or two. Please let me know if you still have them, either email me or message me.
Thanks, Jason

Old 07-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
father0002
For Sale African Spurred Tortoise Sulcata Tortoise ~ Grooved Tortoise for sale

Hello,
Thanks for the mail and the interest that you have for my Tortoise and i am sorry for the late reply but i have too bezy all this while o.k,and i am glad to have and email from some one really needing this o.k,so this tortoise is Geochelone sulcata (African Spurred Tortoise), male (about 12 pounds) and female (about 8 pounds) so we know that they were born in the year 2004/10 october.so if you will be needing the two of them then it will just cost yy 1100$ for the transport and some orther paper work for them to reach you,so what i really need this money to do much is to change or do some paper work from my names to your names,and it is good since you have good space for tem to be in,so i will be needing some following information below to know if you are to brred them or to love them:
WHEN DO YOU NEED THEM?
DO YOU WANT TO BREED OR LOVE THEM AT HOME?
SO WILL YOU PROMISE TO TAKE GOOD CARE?
WHAT IS THE NATURE OF YOUR JOB?
WERE DO YOU STAY?
DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN?
ARE YOU MARRIED?
so i am sorry to ask all this but i just need a good home for them to stay in,so just email be back with my below email address and have more information and their recent pictures,
(srev.father_sylvester@yahoo.com),so email all the above information i needed from you to the email address.Thanks and waiting for you mail and when you need them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
jmbittner
Well just I just wanted to let you know I will be out of town friday17till the following weekend. I will get back with you when I get home
Jason

Old 07-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
seansexotics
Hey man I sent you a PM so make sure you read it before proceeding any further!
Douala is in Cameroon! Proceed with caution or better yet, RUN!! lol

Old 07-21-2009, 06:51 AM   #6
father0002
Re:African Spurred Tortoise Sulcata Tortoise ~ Grooved Tortoise for sale

Hello Jason,
I am very happy to read from you too,but i am sorry for the late reply but is just that i have been to busy too,and i can also have time to be with you next weekend,you remember that i told you that i am a (Rev Father) o.k,so dear i will be waiting for your mail urgently on weekend,so do travel safe and return safe,May God Bless you and Guide you on the way.Thanks for your greet interest,and i will be waiting,if you will like to contact by me email then good (srev.father_sylvester@yahoo.com),this is my private box,thanks and and God Bless.
Father Sylvester.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #7
father0002
Re: African Spurred Tortoise Sulcata Tortoise

Hello,
So i have been praying and fasting every day and night just to make sure the Lord Almighty will Guide you and the family,so i will be great full to hear from you that you went safely and every thing went successfully,and you return safely,so i have been busy and trying to make sure that nothing happens to the tortoise,so i promise you that you will have the tortoise in good condition,and when you get back do make sure that you get back and let me know about it,and how was trip out of the town,Thanks for your mail and the concern you have,May The Lord Almighty Be With You During The Trip.
Father Sylvester.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #8
Johnsonston
Dude, check your PM before further dealings with this father0002. Better yet, google his email and you'll find he's selling everything from puppy dogs to Hyacinth Macaw Parrots. Run Jason, run ! ! ! !

Old 07-23-2009, 10:47 PM   #9
kohlman1
Dude what Seansexotics and Johnsonston is trying to tell you is this guy is a scammer and those Torts in the pic above are not 8 and 12 pounds try 80 to 120 pounds.

P.S father0002 get off this site and get a job.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #10
jmbittner
I know, people need to go out and find jobs and earn honest money. I have three sulcatas and two aldabras, so no way they only weigh 8-10lbs, come on, my smallest sulcata weighs 9lbs and she is little bitty compared to those. Anyway Thank you too all that caught this too with me. I glad there are still honest people out that just do the right thing, so someone else doesnt get burned. I would do it for someone else if I had seen it, so thanks.
Jason

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
tortoise sulcata