Two Russian Tortoises with Lamps and Enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-16-2019, 04:22 PM   #1
mlytle1985
Thumbs up Two Russian Tortoises with Lamps and Enclosure

Hello,

I am looking to find a new home for two male Russian (Testudo horsfieldii)Tortoises. They are approximately 5-6" from head to tail, and shouldnt get bigger than a maximum of 8"-10" when fully grown.

Unfortunately I had to take a new job after moving to be near my daughter, and that has caused me to not be home as often to take care of these guys.

because I would really like to get them to a good home ASAP, I am only asking for $100 dollars for everything, including

Both of the Tortoises

Enclosure - the enclosure is actually a Metal trough, and measures 4 Feet Long X 2 Feed Wide X 13 Inches Deep.

we have a light stand that holds 2 heatlamps, we have a Readirock water dish.

I would be happy to answer any questions, and would be happy to send more pictures.

I am local in Duluth and would be available for you to stop by and see them if you would like to, Please feel free to email me at lytlem@archspm.org or text me at 218-481-5971(if you call i will not answer if i dont recognize the number so text is the best bet)

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thank you

Sincerely,

Matt
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
enclosure, horsefeldii, lamps, russian, tortoises