female het for albino 7ft plus breeder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
hbg reptiles
female het for albino 7ft plus breeder

what i have is a female het for albino boa that is proven. she is roughly 7 feet plus weighing close to 15 pounds. she DOES NOT have paperwork so i do understand concerns and i know how it goes but unfortunately i can not keep her at the time she has bred the 3 seasons, producing albinos i had plans to breed her with my male het this year but thats not going to happen im not looking to get a whole lot for her just a fair price i would be interested in trades for baby boas,balls,corn breeders, bloods im open so just let me no you can email me at blackkat38@aol.com or leave a message on here thanks by the way i do have new pics of her thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2006, 07:14 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
Is your name David Garber?

Old 07-11-2006, 10:23 PM   #3
hbg reptiles
not same person but partners and this is the same snake that had a previous add
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2006, 11:09 PM   #4
Bill & Amy
So what is YOUR name??????

Old 07-12-2006, 12:08 AM   #5
hbg reptiles
james look were selling a snake i didnt realize fauna had police i mean call the fbi for an investigation how bout you just back off and let people sell/trade there animals thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2006, 12:26 AM   #6
Bill & Amy
You want people to send you money without knowing who you are? I was very interested in some of your snakes, but if can't tell people who you are then you have no business being on this site!!! So James or David or who ever you are this week, scammers love anonymity.

Old 07-12-2006, 10:14 AM   #7
hbg reptiles
thats what i dont get we never sent anyone a bad snake before so whats your deal here how about you just message me
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbg reptiles
thats what i dont get we never sent anyone a bad snake before so whats your deal here how about you just message me
How do I know that if you won't tell me who you are? Don't you get it? How much straight forward can I be? People want to know who you are, I am not the first one to ask and I won't be the last!!!!

Old 07-12-2006, 11:09 AM   #9
Casey Hulse
Quote:
james look were selling a snake i didnt realize fauna had police
Well now you know. (If) you are a scammer, go away!

Old 07-12-2006, 12:45 PM   #10
hbg reptiles
i understand myself is james cully and dave garber as hbgreptiles were both on here dealing with snakes and by no way is there any scamming id be more than willing to have whoever come down here and see our animals before they purchase them if theyd like pickups are no problems other than that the most we can do is pictures just like everyone else and i know for a fact you dont no anyone thats been unsatisfied with an animal purchased from us we are going out of town as of today 7/12/06 and be returning later in the week so if we do not respond in here have no fear thanks for inquiring ,

hbg reptiles
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread