Male Hypo Het for Ghost Boa Constrictor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-13-2007, 02:41 AM   #1
feedersbreeders
Question Male Hypo Het for Ghost Boa Constrictor

There is one listed on craigslist in saint paul minnesota how do i tell if its an actual het for 100 percent ghost he is asking 500 for it any ideas?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/pet/261907807.html

thats the link, im debating on this i only have one snake and would like to get atleast one more

Old 01-13-2007, 06:34 AM   #2
bigdogg
well unless it comes with paperwork and a guarantee that is notarized is the only way you can tell. The only reason I say have it notarized is because if it does not prove out then you can take it to court. So just trying to help. But unless the breeder is reputable I would never buy something without paperwork whether it is proven or not.

Old 01-13-2007, 06:37 AM   #3
feedersbreeders
He gave me a list of people he bought the snake from and said it does come with paper work i probably will never breed it but i might so im not totally sure

Old 01-13-2007, 06:41 AM   #4
feedersbreeders
I got him from Southernboids.com (Shaun Morellan).. He is an Allan Mc Henry line, complete with original paperwork and picture ID.. if you want to see his babies go to www.southernboids.com Also visit my homepage:
http://mypetboas.4t.com/index.html

I acquired the 1.1 from Shaun, the female hypo is currently gravid by an albino male.

just what i was told by him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!