Who knows bearded dragons!? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-13-2015, 11:46 PM   #1
JustinBeardedDragz
Who knows bearded dragons!?

I'm looking for someone that I can talk with about my bearded dragon . Im looking into breeding and everything that is beardies . Even someone to get some more beautiful babies from too.

Message me back guys and guys im a newcomer so I need a pal!

Old 10-18-2015, 06:09 AM   #2
JustinBeardedDragz
Nooobody wow...
One thing I'm learning is the bearded dragon community isn't very freindly

Old 10-18-2015, 06:51 AM   #3
Lucille
Justin

You are in the right place, but perhaps you should start off with a more specific question. 'Everything that is beardies' is so broad that people who would like to respond may not know where to start.

How about posting a picture of your dragon? Pictures are a great way to show off your dragon, and if you ask questions as well, people will more likely respond.

Old 10-18-2015, 12:20 PM   #4
Mistyck
There are several (well more than that) of us here that know about bearded dragons, but it's kind of hard to answer any questions you may have when you don't post what you're wanting to know.

As for breeding, you'll loose more than you'll make (for the most part), and it's not as easy or simple as some may make it out to be. I personally haven't bred dragons for about 4 years now, and only did it for 2 years before that. But I wouldn't go back and do it on a whim. I did enjoy it, but I like having only one dragon these days.

It all just depends on what you're wanting to know. We don't bite, but we aren't mind readers either. lol

Old 10-18-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
FosterHerpetological
If you're really planning on breeding, be ready to spend the cash. Thousands of crickets a week starts to add up quick.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #6
Beyond GenetiX
If you are going to breed dragons, you need to start with breeding their food supply. If you have specific questions or need info you can Pm or email me at bsflfeeders@gmail.com.

Old 10-18-2015, 10:30 PM   #7
JustinBeardedDragz
Ahahaha got some attention with that one ��
Well I got a 4 week beardie
A 3 month beardie
And a 4-5 month beardie
Alllllll female so I need to get some males
But as for the care goes what would be best .
I have 2 tanks , 20g. And 50g.
Should I house all of them together or keep the little ones seperate.
I'm feeding superworms and dubias and greens
I'm currently in the process of breeding superworms
And I'm trying to get my hands on some dubia breeders so I can maintain my own food supply
I'll post pictures of all of my beautys tomorrow

Now let the feedback pour in!
Lol
��������

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon, breeding, feeding