SOLD 2017 Brazilian Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-04-2022, 02:13 AM   #1
scappellino
SOLD 2017 Brazilian Boa

**SOLD** Purchased from Carolina Reptiles in March 2019 at about 1.5 feet long. They obtained several of these from a wholesaler that said they were imported and also said CB so not 100% sure of origin.
She is now pushing 6 feet and in the 10-15 pound range. Pounding large to jumbo rats every 3-4 weeks. Has always been fed very slowly but grows very quickly. She just wants to be a big snake. I think she is too large to ship so limiting her to a local sale at this time. I have not bred Brazilians before but she is likely very close to having sufficient size and weight to get her started. $1950.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2022, 01:51 PM   #2
cescoffery
there's no such a thing as a farm bred "Brazilian" , Brazil has been closed for export for many many years (over 30).

Old 10-05-2022, 05:56 PM   #3
Mickeyfrank
Yeah bro i think carolina reptiles bullshitted you. BRAZIL DOES NOT HAVE EXPORT FOR MANY YEARS. Did carolina reptiles tell you this was farm bred? Cuz they lied to u if they did. Cuz i breed Brazilians and there is no such thing sorry man

Old 10-05-2022, 08:27 PM   #4
scappellino
Ad edited to clarify what I know about the snake. I got conflicting stories when I bought it from CR as they obtained this one and several more just like it from a wholesaler who said both CB and imported. I assumed worst case that it was imported and listed it as such. I went back to all my original communications and records on it and also correct the exact month I obtained it. Sale is pending on her now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2022, 10:12 PM   #5
Mickeyfrank
That sucks man, shes a really pretty snake. It looks like a mix between a peruvian and a Brazilian. I would contact them man and call them out on it. Ive never dealt with them but ive heard things. If its the guy i think i see them selling mixes all the time so i wouldnt be surprised but its definitely not an imported Brazillian. Tail is pretty but the pattern is not Brazilian its weird i think its hybrid looks like. Good luck brother

Old 10-06-2022, 01:19 AM   #6
ScaleOnUpReptiles
It could very well be CB and imported. Just because it's imported doesn't mean WC.

Every once in a while they come in from Europe and they have similar looks to this one.

There are EU imported babies on MM right now for reference.

Old 10-06-2022, 10:41 AM   #7
Mickeyfrank
I have those Brazillians youre talking aboit

I have those Brazillians the ones you speak of. Here is some better pics then is online i think. (I attached photos of them, below i give information) A 1.1 and they look like this but its hard to see from the pics online. I was surprised when they showed up lol The tails are much more burgandy and this animal. And i believe his original post was that they were imported from Brazil not europe but i could be wrong Only reason anyone said anything is i know how people attack people on these sites. And this guy probably was just going with the information he was given by the breeder-seller-flipper whoever the guy is and whatever he does, im not sure who he got from. I have had quite a few of pure Brazilian animals over the years and we just wanted to let this guy know that they havent been imported for a while. I didnt want people attacking him for claiming hes trying to scam anyone thats all. You know how people get . Its a really pretty snake but i dont know its a Brazilian. The tail could be a little rio-,bravo ish but the pattern and head are just way too clean and thin saddles. I think its a Suriname x Colombian, bright tail but not red and the clean pattern and no widows peaks like bci. Best thing to do is call the guy who sold it and find out where it came from and its lineage.

The Brazilians in the pics are from Europe. Sandro Giordano - the breeder (Schaefer line 75% x Bessette line 25%)

Male has the striped tale, female not stripe. As u can see the tails are burgandy and the peaks are different than suriname or guyana.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!