For Sale Red Viper Boa & ETBs & etc - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
shedyourfears
Red Viper Boa & ETBs & etc

Few animals available:

First is a high red female viper boa. She eats flawlessly on F/T small rats or mice. Not exactly sure on age as I don't have a ton of information on her background, but she is at least 4 years of age. I have had her for 6 months and haven't had a single issue with her. She is the nicest one I have ever personally seen. Asking $200.

Next are the ETBs:

Adult 2006 CBB male high white and tons of yellow. Excellent temperament. He can be handled (with caution of course). Feeds on f/t small rats. Never had an issue with him. He is an exceptional animal whom I have personally owned for the last 4 years. You absolutely will not find another with his beauty and personality. Asking $650.

2009 CBB female Anaconda phase ETB. Really gorgeous little girl. Eats well on f/t adult mice. Decent temperament. You can move things in her cage without incident, if you disturb her she may mock/close-mouth strike at you, but has never offered to bite. Asking $650.

I also have a special needs ball python which I rescued from a local pet store. It has only eaten one live hopper for me and was refusing food at the shop. This one is free to a good home.

I also have caging available for all of the animals listed above. Fully furnished, practically new Vision cages with ceramic heat emitters, substrate, decor, etc. If this interests you, we can discuss pricing further.

I can provide frozen feeders for all of the animals listed above.

All are for local pick up only or possible delivery to Pittsburgh or Cleveland Reptile Expos.

Please email me at shed_your_fears@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jessica
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2015, 10:10 PM   #2
Kcripanuk
Might be interested in your viper boa. Can you send me a pict looking down on it with something for scale (ruler or dollar bill)?
Thanks,

Kcripanu@gmail.com

Old 09-05-2015, 12:20 AM   #3
SPAXEMAN
still for sale?

Old 09-07-2015, 05:32 PM   #4
shedyourfears
This ad is 2 years old
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2015, 11:49 PM   #5
SPAXEMAN
i know, jus wishful thinking

Old 05-27-2016, 08:55 AM   #6
Albinoboas26
Do you still have your red viper boa? I am interested in it if so

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, boa, emerald tree boa, viper