SOLD!! Hypo Witblits Bearded Dragon (female, ~4 months old) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-21-2019, 03:20 PM   #1
mch1482
Lightbulb Hypo Witblits Bearded Dragon (female, ~4 months old)

*I will be home and available to ship on February 3rd. Payment is required to secure an animal as yours, so please be aware that I won't be able to ship until the week of February 3rd even if you pay now. If this is an issue, please wait on reaching out to me to buy her until February 2nd-ish and if she's still available we can move forward.

She's a beautiful hypo witblits bearded dragon produced and recently purchased from Phantom Dragons. She's roughly 4 months old and is eating great on dubia and crickets.

$300 + shipping (US only). If you're in upstate New York, you can pick her up and I can include some supplies for free (I can't include caging though, it's a rack system).

I also have a hypo translucent leatherback (female, about 7 months old). She was produced by Phantom Dragons as well.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2019, 07:23 PM   #2
burianp1
interested. how far north are you.. im from north jersey

Old 01-24-2019, 03:10 PM   #3
mch1482
I'm in Rochester, NY area and you may come up and pick her up if you'd like. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. But again I'm not home until February 2nd. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2019, 04:48 PM   #4
PigsNowFly
Just texted you. Very interested in this little one.

Old 01-25-2019, 07:05 AM   #5
mch1482
I’m not sure which person is you texting me, can you please text again saying it’s you?
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon, hypo, witblit, witblits