For Sale Possible new line of Axanthic! (400+ grams!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #1
R. Eventide
Possible new line of Axanthic! (400+ grams!)

The pretty boy in the first picture below is a CH ball python I purchased a few years ago. He looks like other Axanthics, but I'm still in the process of trying to prove him out. He was bred to a normal this year, and some of his offspring are now available!

I have 3.3 babies available. They hatched in June 2012 and are all eating f/t rat pups like there's no tomorrow. They are all above 400 grams and growing like weeds. Again, I do not yet know if his Axanthism is genetic or not, but if it is simple recessive, then these offspring are 100% hets.

Females: $60 plus shipping.
Males: $30 plus shipping.
Pairs for $80 plus shipping.

Shipping is a flat $50 per order; shipping for orders over $500 is free. I am a FedEx certified shipper and will only ship when the sending and receiving locations are between 40 and 90F. I will hold animals with a 25% deposit; the rest will need to be paid before shipping. I accept PayPal, personal checks, cashier's checks, and postal money orders. All checks will need to clear before I will ship. Discounts are available for multiple animals purchased.

Thank you for looking!

---Krystal

Titanium (CH sire, not for sale)

TiUus3 - Female - 408g

TiUus4 - Female - 458g

TiUus5 - Female - 495g

Ti1Uus - Male - 420g

Ti2Uus - Male - 420g

Ti3Uus - Male - 450g
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
axanthic, dinker, possible het