Baby bearded dragons from Orange lines! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
InterExotics
Baby bearded dragons from Orange lines!

We have limited quanities of baby beardies available! Bred, hatched, and raised here in our home. They are very well fed (3 times daily) with various greens and lots of insects! Hand raised with much TLC! All of our babies are raised on white paper towels and with mercury vapor bulb lighting. Photos of mom and dad are posted, as well as a few of the babies and a baby hatching. Dad is full body orange with a brillant bright orange head and beard. Mom is full body orange with an orange beard as well. Both parents are very well mannered and are wonderful pets. The babies are gorgeous and showing lots of orange coloring. They will make stunning adults!

Asking only $60/each plus shipping for these beauties. Contact us for a shipping quote as shipping costs range from $35-$60. Pick up can be arranged in the Traverse City, Michigan area. We can also arrange a pick on April 28th and 29th in the Detroit/Sterling Heights, Michigan area to save you on shipping... Or meet us at the Reptile Expo in Grand Rapids, MI!

** May consider trades for a young/baby female hypo bd, or a baby/young female red bd. Also looking for red bicolor cresteds, and pin or partial pin cresteds. Sorry, I do not ship first in trades.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-16-2008, 01:32 AM   #2
Melissa324
Please email me @ Melissa.Grumelli@gmail.com I'm interested in your beardies.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
InterExotics
Only three of the 6 week old babies left!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2008, 12:06 AM   #4
InterExotics
I take that back, 4 left! 3 look like poss. males and one may be female. Not guaranteed, just guessing.

$50 for poss males and $60 for poss females.

-OR-

A pair (male, female) for $100

-OR-

All 4 for $190 !

Shipping is an additional $50.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2008, 12:10 AM   #5
InterExotics
We also have 3 week olds available at $40 ea. +$50 shipping. $35 ea. if you buy 3 or more, $30 ea. if you buy 5 +.

Heavily fed and very healthy from the same lines as above!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-29-2008, 08:26 AM   #6
Angus66
Question

Tara;
Do you have pictures of the Baby Bearded Dragons from Orange lines that you could send me? I might be interested in purchasing a pair of these babies, but would like to see what they look like 1st. Thanks!

(Angus66@comcast.net)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread