SOLD!! Lot of 5 -1/8 Hybrid - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 05-29-2022, 11:42 AM   #1
Qbaan
Lot of 5 -1/8 Hybrid

This is a wholesale lot of 5 babies, including one leather witblits. The price of the lot is the price of the witblits alone. There is great potential for a nice profit.

Dam: Trans Leatherback Het Hypo/Witblits
Sire: 1/4 Hybrid Hypo Het Trans/Witblits

$350 plus shipping.
Shipping for wholesale lots is a flat rate of $110

Purchasing can be done via our website.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-29-2022, 12:17 PM   #2
SPAR0W HAWK
So your saying it's $110 to ship 5 tiny babies?

Old 05-29-2022, 12:26 PM   #3
Qbaan
Have you ever shipped 5 dragons before? The small boxes aren't enough for 5, maybe 2, but not 5. So yea it is usually $90-150 to ship the larger boxes and I do a flat rate. I lost more than I gain, but its easier for everyone.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-29-2022, 02:30 PM   #4
SPAR0W HAWK
Yes I have and I wasn't trying to start an argument. I personally could never charge that much to ship 5 babies and wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly. It's your price, that's what you want to charge be my guest. Not worth arguing over, when all I wanted was clarification. Have a nice day.

Old 05-29-2022, 04:30 PM   #5
Socratic Monologue
I just ran quotes for me in Wisconsin to ship a 12 x 9 x 6 package to a handful of zip codes on the west coast and the range was $102 - $105 (+ $15 if FedEx catches that this box actually measures 13 x 8 x 6, which they've done a couple times for me). Add a box and a couple Phase 22 packs and the seller is losing money and paying PayPal 3% for the privilege. I charge flat rate, too, and come out behind almost every shipment. Hopefully buyers appreciate what kind of trouble sellers go through on shipping.

Nice looking beardies, Abdiel. Some lucky person is going to be very happy with them.

Old 05-29-2022, 07:06 PM   #6
Qbaan
Thank you for explaining it all!! You're a lifesaver lol
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon, leather, leatherback, wholesale, witblits