2012 Jungle Combinations - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
JeremyCL
2012 Jungle Combinations

I produced a great litter of boas 5-18-12 from a Hypo Jungle het anery and a snow and have the following boas for sale:

Male Ghost Jungle het Albino....I asked numerous people to identify this on various reptile forums and because of my bad picture they said it was not a jungle. However, I showed him to a couple of reputable breeders in person and they identified him as a jungle. I am asking $1,500 for him. Once I get my little portable photo studio you will see how he knocks your socks off! The side separation is unmistakable! In person he is as light as the ghost jungle female below him

Female Ghost Jungle het Albino.....$1,500

Female Ghost possible Jungle het albino.....$600

Female Ghost possible Jungle het albino.....$500...even though this girl is so dirty, I still think she has a lot of potential

Female hypo jungle het albino and anery....$600

Male hypo jungle het albino and anery....$450....he doesn't look like much but that side separation is unmistakable!

Female jungle het albino and anery....$500

Male jungle het albino and anery....$500

Male jungle het albino and anery....$500

Male anery possible jungle het albino.....$200

The above boa is the best looking anery and i really think has a good chance of proving out. However, I have one other male available and 2 females.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!