For Sale Female Stripe Gargoyle Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-22-2014, 07:54 PM   #1
frozenxpenguin
Female Stripe Gargoyle Gecko

I am located in Kissimmee FL. Shipping is an additional cost. Last time I weighed this girl she was 44grams. Beautiful yellow tint to her when she is fired down. Black and white striped when fired up. She is feeding on repashy, gut loaded insects and mashed fruit treats with supplements. I MIGHT trade for a ready to breed red/orange stripe male gargoyle gecko. If you are located in another state, you will be required to ship your animal first before I send mine. I will not trade otherwise, as I was scammed the last time I tried that here. You can find my story in the BOI. Thanks for looking

Asking $175

Sarah Kirchoff
Tribal Exotics LLC
(407)432-2226
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-29-2014, 08:54 PM   #2
unbeatablebonz
She's nice - age?

Old 04-29-2014, 09:02 PM   #3
unbeatablebonz
Also, handleability (not a real word) but you know what I mean

Old 04-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #4
frozenxpenguin
I don't know her hatch date, so I have no idea on an exact age. I purchased her at 8grams, and have had her a little over a year now. She does well with handling. The gargs aren't as jumpy as the cresteds, I like that about them.

I am also letting go of one of my proven breeder gargoyles. I don't have a mate for her this season. She is a reticulated purchased from Big Fat Geckos. She has had a year off of breeding and is 5 years in age. She has her tail tip nipped by a previous mate but it has grown back.

I am asking $150 for her or $300 for her and the stripe.

Here is a photo of both of them fired, with and without flash.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!