Cave Roaches for sale or Trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 11:20 PM   #1
dmhaynes
Stop! Cave Roaches for sale or Trade

I have 6 (5 sub-adults,1 adult)Giant Brazilian Cave Roaches I would like to sell or trade. I really don't know how much they are worth. I am parting with them because my hissers have really taken off and I want to concentrate on them. Please make me an offer. I am willing to trade for reptiles/other incects/supplies. Let me know what you have or make an offer. Pics available upon request. E-Mail me @ dmhaynes3@netzero.com

Thanks a bunch!
Donna
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-07-2005, 02:52 PM   #2
lostathome69
Praying mantis

I can trade you some praying mantis or a praying mantis egg sac for your cave roaches donna, this is a great deal, i have never seen these either, but sound intresting.

thanks

-john

E-mail me and lets figure things out lostathome69@yahoo.com

Old 01-07-2005, 09:45 PM   #3
dmhaynes
Exclamation Pics:

:eatpointe

The only Cave Roaches I have found on the net have been for sale for $8 each. So please concider this when making an offer. I am especially interested in Lizards. If you have a female dragon that maybe has missing toes or nipped tail.... other lizards concidered.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-07-2005, 10:45 PM   #4
lostathome69
Arrow dragon

I can get a male normal bearded dragon for you but it would take more than the couple of roaches you have. They are more expencive on the net, usualy because they know you are going to breed them and they want you to buy more in bulk for cheaper prices. What elso do you have, and please e-mail me asap at lostathome69@yahoo.com

Thaks alot

P.S. it is a juvie, Nice male dragon, i could give you a male adult if you realy had something good to trade, thanks.

-John

Old 01-09-2005, 01:54 AM   #5
lostathome69
Trade

I can trade you an egg sac (ootheca) and 18 hissers, for them. I got the hissers and don't like them at all.

Thaks alot

Lostathome69@yhaoo.com

-john

Old 01-09-2005, 04:54 PM   #6
dmhaynes
Cave Roaches

Thanks for your replies... I have Hissers already, and I really don't think I wanna get into the mantis. If anyone has Austrailian Stick Incects.. I am interested in them, or small lizards, or a female beardie... like I said a little girl maybe that needs a home, with nipped tail, toes or something. I know the roaches are not worth a beardie without nipps, but looks aren't everything to me. I have two now that only have half a tail and messed up feet and I just love them. I am not really into breeding beardies on a large scale, but females do get along better in a colony. I just like having a bunch of beardies!!! Even maybe a little turtle of some sort for my husband. Thanks for your replies! Right now I don't have anything else I wanna trade. I have to really talk myself into letting any of my critters go.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread