For Sale Sub-Adult Dumeril's Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #1
MrZrh
Sub-Adult Dumeril's Boa

Need to re-home my gorgeous male.

He's a few months shy of 2 yrs old, approximately 4.5 feet long.

Very powerful attacking eater, will eat live or frozen/thawed, lovely iridescence.

Absolutely the best personality you could ever have in a snake. Very calm, never even remotely attacked (Even when I was new and accidentally handled him while he was shedding!), and very curious sweet personality. Often he'll rise up and scrape the top of his terrarium when he wants to be let out. Loves to crawl around of you put him down or wrap around you and just chill.
My sister got a bird and being the animal caretaker of our family, I simply don't have the time to give him the attention he deserves (and unlike most other snakes seems to crave). I love him and hate having to re-home him but I think it's best for him right now.

Asking $170 rehoming fee, with him comes brand new 40 Gal Terrarium, Large Exo Terra Bowl, Large Exo Terra Hide, Zoo Med Heat pad. Paid over $300 for all initially. If interested or have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2014, 11:04 PM   #2
redhabu
Do you ship? Wouldn't need the enclouser.

Old 08-26-2014, 02:57 AM   #3
MrZrh
Hey, shoot me an email at:

nbellagio1967@gmail.com

this site's navigation is confusing me lol, thanks

ALL OTHER INQUIRIES PLEASE DO SAME
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!