For Sale 1.0 2013 VISUAL Bloody Sunglow, 0.1 2012-early 2013 Hypo PH Bloody Sunglow...etc - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-18-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
BoaFactory
1.0 2013 VISUAL Bloody Sunglow, 0.1 2012-early 2013 Hypo PH Bloody Sunglow...etc

**Local Sales Only**

I recently got into cars & my wife is kind of mad at me. So to keep the peace, I need to let go of my pride & joy....my 2013 Bloody Sunglow I got from Tom Burke. He was the only male to be sold last year so if you're into this project & you get him, you'll be a year ahead of everyone else! He does have a lump on him....from what I heard, it should go away.

If I let him go, I will have no use for the hypo female PH Bloody Sunglow I purchased from The Boasphere. She's gorgeous...definitely nicer than most hypos. I can't remember if she was a 2012 or early 2013. Since I've been so busy with work, she's on the small side. (ill try to get pics of her soon)

Selling both as a pair only for $7500. *Payment plans are welcome* If you look on Instagram, Burke has 2014 a male Bloody Sunglow (poss super) for $8500. I took off $$$ because of his bump but keep in mind he will be ready to breed sooner AND he comes with a female! If he was flawless, I couldve probably sold him for about $10k

Also have a HUGE 8ft 0.1 Coral Albino het Snow....she's pretty massive with a bit of an attitude. Sometimes you can hold her but she'll let you know when she's had enough. $700
The face pic of her is a little older but I wanted to show how pink she was but due to her size, shes not as colorful as she was.

May also have other animals for sale but I need to figure out who I'm going to keep & who I'm letting go of.

If you have the funds, take all 3 snakes for $8k!
Again, Payment plans ARE Welcome!!

Pete
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2014, 02:21 AM   #2
eldiablokid
Hey Pete
sent you email a couple of days ago,thanks John

Old 09-22-2014, 05:07 PM   #3
BoaFactory
UPDATE 9/22/14:

The bump on the Bloody Sunglow is almost gone! The price will NOT be altered.

Also have a 2013 Snow male available. The snow in the pic is NOT him! He's about 2.5ft & will let him go for $550.

Will post pics soon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2014, 01:22 AM   #4
hhmoore
This is not a discussion area, Mr Shawn; please don't use the classifieds for interpersonal banter.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:14 PM   #5
Fabio421
I'm assuming that the large female albino is a Kahl. Correct?

Old 10-10-2014, 07:40 AM   #6
eldiablokid
Hey Pete
I sent you an email. Thanks John

Old 10-11-2014, 03:59 PM   #7
liltemptress7
I just spoke to Pete earlier....he said the bump *IS* gone.

John, I'll have him contact you

Yes Tim, you are correct, but he's only doing local sales =/

Old 10-20-2014, 04:22 AM   #8
Chases_57
Still have the coral?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!