For Sale Hoya pubicalyx “Splash”, bright pink Cryptanthus, XL Gold Schefflera - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 01:21 AM   #1
DragonBrewer
Arrow Hoya pubicalyx “Splash”, bright pink Cryptanthus, XL Gold Schefflera

I have available 12 pots of 4”, and one 6”, potted and rooted Hoya pubicalyx “Splash” cuttings. These have the grey speckling on the leaves. They are planted in my terrarium media and are ready to go into another terrarium/vivarium, or larger pot. These hoya grow very large leaves as they age and they are very hardy. I have 70+ gram geckos sleep on the leaves and use them as landing pads when they make high jumps. Once establish, and with enough light, these grow like *crazy*!!

Asking $6.00 for each 4” pots. The 6” pot is $10.00.

Also available 5 high pink cryptanthus. I am looking to sell 3 of these, any three. Just let me know the number next to each plant you want. These are ready to be planted in reptile terrariums and vivariums. I’m not sure if these are two different types, or all the same and just look different due to the amount of light they had/are getting. The high pink color is only maintained with strong light.

I’m asking $8.00 each.

I also have one #3 (aka 3 gallon) gold variegated Schefflera bush. It’s growing in my terrarium media mix. I pruned it to be bushy so the above ground part isn’t super tall. However, in good conditions, it should start taking off like crazy again. It was in a pot in one of my cages and got too big (and severely root bound) so I removed it and up-potted it. It’s been re-potted just two months now, so it’s just starting to get going again.

I’m asking $20.00 for it.

Pick up for any of the plants would be ideal, but local-ish delivery might be possible too. Discounts are possible for getting multiple plants, any type. Located in North Bay area of San Francisco Bay Area.
Shipping is possible for the 4” size plants only, and is by Priority Mail flat rate. Shipping is in continental US and is extra. Priority mail flat rate only.

May consider trades, or partial trades, for: black aquarium silicone (caulk tubes); other uncommon/unusual terrarium plants; “orange” types or “dairy cow” isopods.

PM with questions or to purchase
Posted 1-21-21
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-28-2021, 03:19 AM   #2
DragonBrewer
Warning! Price Drop on Hoyas!!! 1-28-21

Hoya p. 4" pots---$4.00 each!!!

Discounts still available for multiple plant purchases. Also still open to trades/partial trades.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2021, 02:17 AM   #3
DragonBrewer
Several Hoya sold 2-2-21

6" Hoya pubicalyx and two 4" pots are sold.

Willing to make excellent deals for quantity purchases. Pick up is still preferred.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-06-2021, 09:37 PM   #4
DragonBrewer
Warning! More plants SOLD 2-6-21

Just an update: The #3 Gold Variegated Schefflera, available high pink cryptantus, and two more 4" Hoya have SOLD.

There are only eight 4" pots of Hoya p. left for sale. Can be picked up, or shipped via priority mail (continental us). $4 ea; shipping extra.

If you want them, get them soon. I'm going to need the shelf space for cages by the end of the month.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2021, 03:29 PM   #5
DragonBrewer
Potted cuttings are gone. If interested in getting un-rooted cuttings, I do have to cut back the mother plant every 2 months or so. Send me a pm/dm to ask about them.

Thank you.

2-13-21
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread