Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
Mercedez
Wink Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras

I just finished my 90 gallon rivertank habitat "biodome" It houses my pet iguana, two firebelly newts, 3 leo geckos, two green anoles, 1 king scorpian, and my red tailed boa. Im growing plants from my garden and hope to put some exotic plants like venus fly traps in there soon. The right side contains a small homemade waterfall made of pvc pipes and it dumps into 6-7 inches waterhole which will house my future painted turtles. I at first didnt think that this would work but all the animals seem to be getting along just fine this week. My earth science teacher told me that it will earn me some extra credit.( boy did i need it) im trying to get my dad to let me borrow his digital so stay tuned for some pics coming soon.

P.S- Does anyone know of a good automatic watering system. im trying to make this thing a completely a self controlling and cleaning ecosystem...
thanks