not trying to start anything...... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-18-2005, 01:30 AM   #1
princesskain
not trying to start anything......

Not trying to start anything here, but a general consensus...

This ad is on KS:
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=10&de=320228

Is it just me, or is the baby pictured on the right missing part of it's face/nose? I may seriously be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing.. which also totally defeats the sales pitch in the ad .

Yikes??!!

Again.. not trying to start something, just wondering if that's what I'm seeing?

Old 06-18-2005, 01:52 AM   #2
TheHypoGecko
It looks like it has a serious overbite. The one on the left also has a kink tail.

Old 06-18-2005, 02:06 AM   #3
Milwaukee Reptiles
Maybe the photo is just bad... but it also looks like the one on the left has a little bit of webbed toes.... but again, not the best quality image so it's hard to tell.

Old 06-18-2005, 02:28 AM   #4
MorphTiles
looks webbed to me, and that one does have a noticable tail kink!

If these are his photo pics man what do his other animals look like??

Old 06-18-2005, 02:40 AM   #5
FreakOfNature66
Other than being defectie they look awesome!!

Old 06-18-2005, 05:42 AM   #6
DAND
You really need to keep up on the new morphs. Haven't you heard of the Kinky tailed webfooted elephant nosed Leo?

Old 06-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #7
Vince
Ahh the magic of inbreeding. Isnt it wonderful!

Old 06-18-2005, 10:35 AM   #8
dragonflyreptiles
That pic is not the greatest for sure but the leos do have some issues. I hope that its just the pic that makes the one on the right so odd in the nose area but the lef tone has a kink bad pic or not

Old 06-18-2005, 11:41 AM   #9
saltwaterreptiles
the kinked tail issue.... is that indicitive of other problems, or just a physical manifestation of inbreeding?

I agree on the other ones face, bad pic or not it looks like it has some issues...

Old 06-18-2005, 12:10 PM   #10
Jim O
I have three comments. First, Hailey, if you are "not trying to start anything" then perhaps you ought to simply have contacted the seller regarding your concerns about the animals in the picture and attempted to straighten it out that way.

Second, failing that, post this on the BOI and inform the seller of such, as this really is a commentary on his business practices.

Third, Ken Foose of Exotic Pets is a well known "good guy" and since I assume he has not been informed of this thread, I have taken the liberty of responding to the listing on KS as follows:
Quote:
Ken,

There is a thread on fauna commenting on this listing and the picture of the animals. You may want to take a look at it at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=69571

Best regards,

Jim

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!